IceCreamTek

Seems like the cheeba hut tek :thinking:

5 Likes

Damn bro, thanks for the tek, cheeba always doing it for his team.

4 Likes

How many screen shots it take you to get that. :joy:

Iā€™m just playing. I saw a post about someone discussing waxplugs agitation. And absolutely no knowledge of his Tek, I decided to try my own theory. Verizon 1.0

Iā€™m sure a lot of yalls budget is bigger than mine, yall deserve it!

Iā€™ve always stayed on a grey market level, looking for the right lab to join possibly. Iā€™m from Dallas Texas and Northeast Colorad, however currently reside in Durant Oklahoma.

1 Like

Naw, Iā€™m in a shed.

14 Likes

I would personally just cold crash for 24 hr on dry ice then filter or decant the mother liquor. Repeat if needed.

Should yield hte and high cannabinoids fraction

3 Likes

Yes I actually think I know him from circa 2005 on Rollitup. org

If its the same cat, he was cool as a flower kinda guy, but I know he has a bad rap here. And in no way do I want drama with him, but my intent is not to fccks with that cat.

1 Like

Mason jars and coffee filters get the job done but donā€™t pour it too fast it will blow out the filter. Also gonna need a cold glove for frost bite lol

4 Likes

I started in 2011 sorry. Not me.

Iā€™d rather pay 20k on a shed that I designed than a 80K peer reviewed lab. Lol thats why Iā€™m in Oklahoma and not cali.

But I respect everyoneā€™s hustle :100: :muscle:

4 Likes

Hey, at least I own my shedā€¦

12 Likes

but on rollitup? Iā€™m pretty sure I know you dawg, but Iā€™ll let you figure out who I am on your own. No self snitching and swim only.

Uncle buck is a bitch

The only forums Iā€™ve ever been on are this the basement & Girraffesazz. I honestly donā€™t have a clue what your talking about hereā€¦

My name is the same on any platform Iā€™ve been on or it will have a _. Iā€™ve never even heard of the forum youā€™re referencing.

Itā€™s not uncommon for people in this industry to self claim being kings, chiefs, and gurus.

Itā€™s likely another self proclaimed chief.

12 Likes

when-theres-a-new-girl-in-the-morgue-buck-my-60128197

13 Likes

You guys still cold crash ??

4 Likes

Hell nah

6 Likes

Also I just noticed you only got a shot of some optional steps in that write up. :smirk:

(= try my tek then crystallize it

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen J12ā€™s hot pour tek. Iā€™ve always crashed cold for 24 to 48 hours with loose lid 3/4 full. Bring it naturally to room temp once I have a warm syrup consistency, Tighten the lid and leave at 86Ā°F for a about a day or two. Pour off the sauce. And keep building on the crystal puck and pouring off until my jar is full of dirty diamonds, takes me about 10 days to achieve a half pound. I know I am small scaleā€¦ I turned my hobby into my sole source of income. Iā€™m my own boss and donā€™t have a lot of overhead. I can move and setup all my equipment before lunch time. I like it like that.

If the laws permitted, Iā€™d love to have an extraction van like a old Winnebago, like that one show lol

5 Likes