IceCreamTek

I saw other parts it was kinda complicated when all u need is inline high quality butane extraction.

Can’t wait to live stream your sop though

6 Likes

Dude if this is your attempt at nopuckallstack like waxplug has been posting lately you’re on the wrong track.

4 Likes

A filter/isolation reactor would be a better choice for isolating than a regular reactor (what you have shown). You could do some searches on how they isolate CBD, and extrapolate on that for THC-A.

2 Likes

That could work but you’d have to have a wheel chair ramp or an available ramp to slide your rack down and off the van. You could get away with using the cars power to heat your water bath but you’re also gonna need a way to jump your battery if you go over the use. You’d also be screwed without a dry ice maker but!! ! ! If you were to gut out an old Ambulance you could most likely find ways to get c02 in there safely. Then you get into where the fuck you gonna purge it…

I thought about this before. Cause it would be fucking dope to be a traveling extractor.

I do not sell anything I make, I am strictly personal use hobbyist, I do not make a profit off of what I make

2 Likes

Ok?..

1 Like

Try this.

1 Like

I like to stick that out there for the people who are selling or are lab certified or any of that stuff because I want them to know I’m just some hobbyist throwing in my 2¢ and that I’m not in it for the money.

3 Likes

I tried telling him that already, doesn’t work. He’ll just be azetroping the next chance he gets

7 Likes

You can spin out your sauce from your diamonds.

I’m afraid after several butane reX in my closed loop I’ve started azetroping some terps over

9 Likes

It is definitely a beautiful thing to be your own boss I’m just saying the whole cold crash thing is extra time, and. Waste of time if you ask me… just get your Dewax done real nice and proper and you’ll have a HP 2 days sooner…

1 Like

Was it yellow I did that before

Lol there is a entire section of just nothing but single solvent… but don’t trip, it’ll be posted here shortly I just woke up.

Don’t trip, cheeba stay dropping sops for his team

4 Likes

Late riser huh?

Makes sense…

2 Likes

That’s flavanols I have been getting that in the roto and waxplug has a solution for it. More reflux!

2 Likes

To whom it concerns, I haven’t seen waxplugs current tek, I’ve only heard about it. So in no way or form am I try to reattemp something he does. I like the idea of agitation. Its like a magnetic heat stirrer but cold, lol.

This is my first attempt, I kinda started this thread just to introduce myself. I have no idea if it works.

But only one way to find out lol

1 Like

I was thinking this was you for some reason, but this guy is actually pretty cool and is well liked by most

4 Likes

Is that the same member in the cannabis community that takes all the photos for cultivation’s in Cali mostly?

But I understand, some folks make mistakes. We are all only human.

1 Like

Yes I believe that it is him. He’s been around for a long time. He’s quite the character.

I try to stay away from the forums nowadays. Its bad for my relationships. Lol literally my chic is getting pissed at me as we speak because I’m on my phone.

1 Like