I shouldn't be alive

They have me on a list ahit way stronger than that they told me i was like horse

3 Likes

Percs’ huh? I havent ate one of them in 20yrs. I have a bottle of vicoden on hand for emergencies.

4 Likes

What sucks is whwn i got ouf my jars rye berriws are slap full Hawaiian copelandia mycelium if millerlitern ahows me how ill send live cultures

My slow ass gotta get those down

2 Likes

Here’s a good link to liquid culture explanation: Liquid Culture for Mushroom Cultivation - Simple Recipe • Mycrofarm

2 Likes

So i already have mycellium what will happen if i dfopped a rye berry w it all over it into a sterilized liquid culture jars,…i tried usimf a lil sporez but i think my liquid Mix was wrong,i uswd water w splash honey in it and no growth

Also will addi ng rye berriws covered in mycellium imto a new rye berry jar let it spawm or is a lil water needed also w the rye berry mycellim to create growth

If i can figure it out id put some jars up for whoever would like i havimv several species copelandias

1 Like

I’ll pray for you. I hope you feel better soon.

3 Likes

I’ll pray for you. I hope you feel better soon.

8 Likes

I’ll pray for you. I hope you feel better soon.

6 Likes

I’ll pray for you. I hope you feel better soon.

6 Likes

I’ll pray for you. I hope you feel better soon.

7 Likes

Damn. Lotta love here though bro.

3 Likes

I’ll pray for you. I hope you feel better soon.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Damn bro … I was wondering where you been you need anything DM we are a family here dude and I’m wishing you a speedy recovery

2 Likes

This was a year ago

4 Likes

yah I don’t think no one caught y’all’s humor quoting the person before lol.

I’m all good now completely healed , not the same but healed so that’s all that matters

Regardless thank u to the ones that’s didn’t realize it was exactly a year ago… march 10 last year to be exact. Good God that was the worse next 2 days my life from the pain! Holy crap!

But yeah guys I’m fine thanks for caring

11 Likes

I’ll pray for you. I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

We got a complete wrap around lmao

1 Like

3 Likes

Can I join in

I’ll pray for you. I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like