lol, of course, the more the better.
Well it’s been over a year and I’ve recovered quiet well … thank u so much for all the love from my future family last year
But where I thought I shouldn’t be alive my lil cousin last night almost really died on motorcycle.
A transfer truck come over on him and he got tangle up under it
Warning this next post isn’t for the faint of heart
Jesus fucking christ
![]()
I will never ride a motorcycle.
Did they save the leg?
They trying but doesn’t look good
And I will NEVER EVER get on one , I road dirt bikes as kid and 4 wheelers thru adulthood…but fuck me that’s why I don’t ride a motorcycle
I mean if I wouldn’t have broke my own leg to get outta a truck I’d been a pile dust burnt to nothing but fuck me that’s gross looking
Anyone believes in praying pray or do what you do in times like this to ask a higher power for a lil help. He’s already had tough life
I hit a deer at 55mph on a motorcycle. No helmet, t shirt and jeans. I walked/limped away with horrible road rash and a nasty lump on my shin where it hit the handlebars as I came off the back of the bike with the deer on my chest. Sliding in to oncoming traffic with a buck on your chest trying to kick your head in is not a good time.
Motorcycles are dangerous even when you’re doing everything right and paying attention. I switched to a two seat convertible…
I hope they can save his leg for him. Keep us posted, he could probably use a go fund me if you haven’t started one already.
Friend of mine, 2 years ago by now almost 3, was speeding on his motorcycle near the school we had to do GED classes at. Met him there. Had a small business being started up.
Someone wasn’t paying attention when taking a left turn on the road near the school, pulled out and my friend slammed into him. I believe I saw a memorial at the school but I haven’t been able to get a good look at it.
I always get nervous when I see a motorcycle on the road and I give them more room than a semi truck. Lot of people forget to pay attention for motorcycles.
prayers going out to you and your lil cousin. look into IMT therapist for rehabilitation we have had 1 Onsight for a few years now since our crew is mainly seniors and can really assist in medical recovery/rehabilitation.
Send your cousin my love! I certainly hope they’re able to save the leg.
When I was 13 years old one of my dad’s close friends used to drag race ninja motorcycles on the Florida turnpike right through Miami and he would drag race like BMWs and shit. Well the last race that he ever did the BMW pushed him off and into a guard rail. His brother was following in the Chase car saw a leg in the road and thought it was him got out and it was just the leg. It took them four and a half hours to find every piece of his body.
Leo was his name. And understand this accident happened one week after he got discharged from the hospital for being in it for about 6 months because of another motorcycle wreck. They had to drill into his skull because his brain was swelling so bad. This man went through that, and got back on a bike… Lightning doesn’t always strike twice, but this is certainly example of it
I just hopes he makes I feel so sorry for his wife and his lil boy bc he was the main worker in the family and he’s still really young
Some are saying it was his fault others saying no it wasn’t so I don’t know yet I’m going to see him asap
I’d start go fund me but I feel I took enough from the site when I broke my own leg last year to get outta burning truck trapped…
I’m just glad he’s alive still
Bro, did he have insurance? That is like really the biggest question of it all… They are fixing to fuck him in every single orifice if he doesn’t have some kind of insurance. And I mean I hate to say that, but it’s the absolute fucking truth about our medical system
Well, if his wife starts a go fund me, share it anyway. ![]()
Here’s a link I’ll start a new thread. Hopefully we can help them a lil bc he won’t walk again forever probably I’ll keep everyone posted
Idk and idk if it was his fault they wouldn’t let anyone in hospital but immediately family…they said after this week we can go see him
I mean honestly, motorcycles generally are not at fault 99% of the time. Unless he was going fast and hit somebody that was just pulling onto the road, I don’t really think that he would be considered at fault. However are fucked up system? I’ll just leave that open
Let me see if my wife still has PayPal. They banned me for life for donating $5 to a black female running for Congress….
I have cash app and venmo if it helps I can send in private
Dm me your Venmo bro🤙
I got 11 days to move but am gonna clean the carbs on my motorcycle tonight. It needs a brake job too but finally found my cleaner. I stopped riding because i got intoa car accident and consider myself a great driver. and my uncle and mom did the same at the same time. I felt less safe riding, and then a plow ran over my bike in the apt parking lot and they just propped it back up and i didnt see the damage till spring. I only have one bike with 20 000 miles but do crash it all the time. I do it by leaning too far in city areas where theres oil on the road. But one time It was crazy traffic- i dont filter. And i wear full gear typically. But in the traffic sitting still it got really hot and I took off my leather jacket. When traffic opened i pulled a wheelie and overdid it and crashed like the biggest dumbass ever. just a bloody rash and a ride back home.
