I poured a trim run into a jar and got this 1,2,3 a,b,c 🤷🏽

From my understanding here the anti solvent or cosolvent is meant to push the Thca out of solution once it’s supersaturated. Kinda like a hand loosening it’s grip on something. We’re not reducing the amount of solvent just simply making the Thca less soluble

4 Likes

Natural temp swings seem to help

2 Likes

From what I’m understanding is

Anti solvent is like a hand loosening it’s grip on something, solvent volume(supersaturation) is like 6 people trying to stand inside a small square, the smaller it gets the easier to push em out it gets. Temperature is the push or impact needed to make shit happen. So if they’re standing inside a small square(supersaturated) and you add anti solvent (loosen the grip) , the temp swing will push em out is what I’m getting

8 Likes

You thinking about running some tests?

1 Like

yes i am

1 Like

Me when you figure it out

9 Likes

Make sure u leave a jar w noticeably more solvent and don’t open for month

1 Like

It’s just normal butane

6 Likes

I don’t burp until growth has stopped…then releasing pressure allowing for more solvent to evap

8 Likes

The antisolvents are terpenes

6 Likes

@Diamondalchemy should I show em the fraction picture, or that too much tech? Ha Ha Ha Ha 0

5 Likes

What is the point of this thread? Are you selling the tek? Do you plan to release it for free? Do you just want validation from strangers on the internet?

Is this OP?

8 Likes

I’ll always share what I do for free…I was giving so much for free. That was light crc run also so you can slow down a crc run

2 Likes

Which terpenes and how much is the real question. Every time I smelled the terp fractions on the huge diamonds I came across they smelled like artificial terpenes

2 Likes

I mean its just silly listening to you guys because its all so contradictory. In one post he says fuck a cold crash waste of time but if we’re keeping it simple I would assume several cold crashes is the most simple way to seperate the compounds using n butane only. I mean centrifuge would be cool but I doubt thats it…

If you cold crash a solution you can get it to stratify based on density. With some siphon magic you can move the layers to a clean collection pot or jar without disturbing the layers

No hate, just trying to sift through what is seemingly misdirection

2 Likes

I was thinking that the drop of terpenes added are what starts those singularity stones

2 Likes

Wait how do your lids not crinkle or warp? I am still an amateur at growing stones so forgive my ignorance. Is this all a matter of saturation being perfected?

1 Like

Saturation, head space, double lids, steel ring upgrade

4 Likes

The puck can be a good sign of something if you know what to look for. It’s fine if it pucks you just want the structure to get a good start and start off slower

4 Likes

Don’t you notice everyday he agitates the jars and flips them and rolls the rocks?

I think this keeps them loose as the crystal structures can’t bind together creating a puck

Anti solvent can help with crystallization speeds and yield, never heard of it making diamonds not stick though

2 Likes