I poured a trim run into a jar and got this 1,2,3 a,b,c 🤷🏽

14 Likes

Looking clean. It’s cool how they don’t stick

4 Likes

Tell us about your trim.

5 Likes

I had to download the video to get it to play as it wouldn’t work in my browser for some reason. But damn am I glad that I did. Those crystals look beautiful! That sauce looks like it’d taste like pinesol sprayed banana jam.

I’ve got the same results from trim

1 Like

Any hints or tips to the no puck ?

1 Like

how did crystals used to be unknown? I got my fors thc a crystals on accident, did they used to throw it away? The pinnacle of cannabis knowledge used to be the MIT bong making contest.

2 Likes

Yup, they used to throw it away… :man_facepalming:t2:

5 Likes

Im saying if you showed up with that in 2004 you would be the shit. but people were running bho.

1 Like

my first run was like 2003 and disgusting. it wasnt bho it was acetone with no vac purge. On schwag while being impatient for first ever adult grow. I got bad weed and thats kinda kicked off me growing from then on.first pack or two from europe got caght and labelled too but replaced and danker than anything id bought.

Not really man we were just experimenting not even thinking it was possible for it to happen using old dry trim … we froze it at below 60 for like 24 hours then oven for like three weeks this pic was 10 days in

Finished product!! Smooth lemon taste

5 Likes

Spoon of the day…

U don’t want a puck…leave more solvent, don’t cold crash, and DON’T OPEN , Sometimes growth will take longer to happen this way but they don’t stick to each other. I usually don’t see growth for week or 2

10 Likes

I think u got it!

Clean, fat free terps too

2 Likes

I believe he does it at j12 speeds tho. I remember seeing a post of day 1 thru 5 of the process

5 Likes

I always get puck though when I rapid growth so idk

As right now @J12 is the only one that does this and not sharing his secrets after this long I wonder

3 Likes

From what I’ve been reading from @Diamondalchemy clues is there’s is 3 main levers to control when crystallizing. Temperature, anti solvent, and solvent volume. If we pull those at the right times we can go fast. I’m sure the anti solvent is what makes the rocks not stick together. That seems to be the only factor we’re missing when crystallizing

10 Likes

Only had this happen with live resin. Someone suggested live is higher in Myrcene I think or maybe it was limonene

1 Like

With more solvent and not opening, you still would have to burp, is this all part of the game? Burping at just the right time? There is SO much info and back and forth on this I guess we don’t need to start ANOTHER thread on it, but just curious what your thought is there

You guys are way off

7 Likes