I need your Mother Liquor

looking for mother liquor that is high in D9 Please DM. This will be an ongoing relationship.

1 Like

Dm me with ask prices I have lots of folks who can transfer to a legitimate processor

Ideally looking for 25% + D9 Mother liquor or higher. Clean Full panel.

Wow who has ML that high in D9? My stuff is down around 8% d9 40% cbd

1 Like

normallly i see around 9-14% but one person claims and sent coa for 27%. I was quite surprised as well. Thought i’d see if anyone else has ever had that.

HOWEVER i’m interested in any ML above 7%

1 Like

Still in search of ML

How much do you need?

This will be ongoing every 1-3 months.

I can provide . I have 12-% thc in my mother liquor, i have grand mother liquor .

Coa and pricing available, not a broker, this gets created in my lab and refined into grand mother liquors

2 Likes

Mother liquor

10 Likes

If u have up to 40%cbd left in the mother liquor could u dissolve it in the right solvent to drop a ton of cbd

Left w antioxidants that would be great for converted Ls to not have to worry about color change from oxidation so much

What is mother liquer used for? Lol so cbd crashed out and left with remaining goodies? What would u do with it?

You’re a mother licker

14 Likes

Mutha scratcha

You’d dilute it down below 0.3% thc into gummies, dose the gummies at 5mg thc each… Sell those mofos as hemp derived thc gummies in non-rec states at ~7$ a pop… Profit and take your chick out to a fine dining establishment such as red lobster?

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl:

Why not just buy some hemp D9 distillate? Happy to help if you wanna go that route.

1 Like

You mean cbd converted to d9 and assorted byproducts? I really think the mother liquor option is safer.

5 Likes

it’s converted sure but that doesn’t mean it’s bad :slight_smile: a clean COA is a clean COA.

1 Like