I need your Mother Liquor

Eh the toilet paper might be spotless after a no wipe poo… doesn’t mean I’m gonna blow my nose into it

7 Likes

Red Lobster is shit

Everyone knows Long John Silvers is the best

4 Likes

Lol that analogy doesn’t really apply but it’s funny.

Either way everyone can use whatever they want to make products. It’s all opinion at the end of the day really unless a COA says different.

Except for all the byproducts that are in the goop that were never listed on the CoA. But who really cares about injesting exo-thcs and assorted thc-like byproducts amiright. Ignorance is bliss, but you cannot unsee the forest of peaks in a conversion. I’d certainly never injest it or let any friends.

1 Like

IDK if this would work but couldnt you add cbd isolate to the mother liquor to get it to the purity where the cbd will naturally crystallize and separate that way?

You know tbh idk if would work either I just assume with maybe nonpolar solvent could cold crash cbd

1 Like

And you think byproducts aren’t in mother liquor? lol

1 Like

Has this ML gone through a reaction with strong acids to make byproducts? Other than decarb what actual reaction has it gone through that would make any byproducts? I’ve analyzed ML and only ever saw minor cannabinoids, all those are occurring in the plant normally. True the minors are concentrated relative to CBD/THC, but still you could identify them. They are not byproducts of a reaction, we’ve been injesting them in crude “full spectrum” cannabis for like thousands of years.

Unless the ML has gone through some kind of bleaching or been distilled with AC or something, I’m not seeing any opportunities for reaction byproducts like you would find in conversion products. You have any ideas otherwise?

2 Likes

So many people use filter media’s in hemp. What types who knows it depends on the lab but most if not all labs are using filter media.

1 Like

Yo I come back and this thread took a turn lol :joy: but yes I think ML is much safer and I don’t support any converted products. Gummies would be a great idea. I use it to make full spectrum traditional d9 carts :wink:

Pll are wanting 590mg gummies out ofme now lol
My small gummies are 50mg