I have wholesale accounts I want to share with the forum

I have a few wholesale accounts because i have worked for pretty much every extraction equipment mfg in the industry before they fired me for being me lol (so many funny stories).

Across International
Julabo
Huber

I WOULD like to share this with all of you beautiful bastards.

I WOULD NOT like to take orders from you and be responsible for peoples money.

Lets brainstorm on how we can collectively do this and benefit.

Is there some nice person on here you all love and trust that has the availability and the want to help that could act as a manager for all this?

I could add him/her to the accounts and be pretty hands off. I’m pretty lazy so that’s a big need for me.

PS: All of you with wholesale accounts that make money off doing ancillary equip sales like vac ovens and chillers etc…Please don’t be salty, you can still custy IG and Facebook folks.

6 Likes

Awesome

It would be cool if @Killa12345 was the plug for the cheapest deals on vac ovens

2 Likes

The companies that gave you these accounts won’t rly like that but hey smoke em if ya got em

2 Likes

Lots of people don’t like lots of shit I do.

Hence me having such a vast array of jobs I no longer have lol

11 Likes

If there is interest in this I’d like to share the wealth.

2 Likes

No one does anything for free

1 Like

Allow me to blow your mind by doing that exact thing.

I do ok in life. I have received LOTS of blessings. Paying it forward is a part of my moral code

11 Likes

Are you trying to give away previous employers customer data?

Sounds like you’re angry and looking to pick a fight. As someone who’s worked with and for multiple manufacturers and even helped create one with a partner.

I don’t recommend you do anything that would tarnish what value you have left.

As someone with a large amount of data and NDAs I recommend you take the beaten path of just adding license holders to the database I’ve shared publicly.

Do yourself a favor and don’t push the previous employers to the edge.

One similar man to another.

3 Likes

The light at the end of the tunnel is working for yourself and having their competitors as customers.

Food for thought G

Didn’t you just so proudly represent python?

Hell even landed a potential partnership with Summit. I recognize your efforts. Please DM me, you’re not alone.

https://future4200.com/t/american-rep-for-an-american-manufacturer/88113?u=moveweight

The wholesale accounts are mine. I’ve had them for years in my company name not someone else

I’m not doing anything because I’m mad. I’m wanting to share what I have with others that can benefit. I don’t know where you got the me sharing customer data from what I said.

Anytime anyone hands me an NDA I hand them one back and tell them they are the only one signing it. My magical suace stays with me not under some paperwork.

I like working for extraction equipment companies and traveling and meeting new people. Im not disgruntled at all. I still talk to most everyone I used to work for and the wholesale accounts didn’t come from them.

3 Likes

I work for myself. I own a 200 light medical grow and am securing rec licenses for another 200 lights.

This extraction stuff is fun but it has made me pennies to the dollars being a decent sized grower has.

the equipment sales and design is more of a fun hobby and not anything I take to seriously even if it pays ok. I’m not really motivated by money anymore. Just passion.

3 Likes

I can relate. I give countless members here business without anything expected in return.

I value your input, but would like to help you focus it on your own success. Even if the flower keeps you going.

I still help my previous employers @ChangMinXD and @AdChem because they helped me in my pursuit to solve providing for my child. Even if we have parted ways.

6 Likes

I just want to save folks here a few bucks if we can make it run

I think the people that are actively contributing to this forum are the elite of this industry and we could all benefit from not being middle-manned anymore on some ancillary gear.

There are plenty of other fish in the sea and the sea grows daily. The resellers can go get their 25% off them and let the cool kids catch a break.

7 Likes

I would love to get a couple things from both AI and Julabo…

2 Likes

I think someone wanted to handle it for the forum