I have a Used but very clean MCF1 SEMI-AUTOMATIC VAPORIZER FILLING MACHINE

Item Model/Manufacturer: THOMPSON DUKE - MCF1 SEMI-AUTOMATIC VAPORIZER FILLING MACHINE.

Description: The pedal activated Semiautomatic Vaporizer Cartridge Filling Machine cuts down on your filling time, rapidly serving up 1ml of concentrate per pedal stroke. This highly efficient machine works with both glass and plastic vape cartridges and is ideal for both topping off and hand filling methods. Operation is basic thanks to an intuitive digital temperature control. Adjustable flow rates and a heated oil delivery system and product reservoir (up to 200°F) allow for work with a vast variety of oil viscosities. You can switch between oils in mere seconds with minimal loss – less than 1ml! The 140ml oil reservoir can be conveniently filled while the machine is in operation. Even challenging vape cartridges are no problem for this machine – from vertical to angle-filled, top post to membrane. It even includes an adapter for filling syringes. Made in the U.S.A., this aluminum and stainless steel machine remains lightweight and portable and features an adjustable height for easy benchtop use. The machine requires a quick, basic set up with 120V AC power and 40psi compressed air. It’s a must for any high functioning dispensary.

The Patent Pending Manual Filling Machine is a foot-pedal operated fluid dispensing system designed and built by expert American automation engineers in Portland, Oregon, USA.

Price/MSRP: $6000

Current location of item: Vancouver, Canada

Estimated lead time: 3 Days

MCF1_Thompson_Duke_1
MCF1_Thompson_Duke_2
MCF1_Thompson_Duke_3
MCF1_Thompson_Duke_4
MCF1_Thompson_Duke_6

Fulfillment: Drop shipped / Direct from seller

1 Like

Will you ship internationally?

If this is still available , please pm me immediately. Thank you

Hey, is this still available? If so, PM me or send me an email @Nedol mosovono@gmail.com

1 Like