Thompson And Duke Filling Machine

I have a Thompson And Duke filling machine for sale In Eugene Oregon. I have a new Duke Valve $300 and Syringe $200 both unused. Bought em for back ups. Also willing to have it sent to the company in Portland to have a full service or check up done with a deposit on purchase. I live 90 minutes from the maker so it is easy for me to take it to them for checking.

Asking 5k firm

541-223-4157 text ok
Thanks

https://www.rosintechproducts.com/products/thompson-duke-mcf1-semi-automatic-vape-cartridge-filling-machine?fbclid=IwAR2dhf57LgA5lZ07m2Hztn7D3RkuUuSl80FGx_BN0Ya3eunuX8_89xZh40U

2 Likes

These units rock

5 Likes

Moved this post for you but please try and keep the equipment sales under the “equipment for sale” sub category :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Oh dang I’m new sorry. And thank you fo much

1 Like

They really do

1 Like

Is 5k the lowest your willingnto take. Cause to be absolutely honest these filling machines are super over priced for what they are.

1 Like

Sold one for 5.5k recently to a dispensary in LA that has 3 others, probably could have gotten even more. They are extremely solid machines

6 Likes

is this still available .

1 Like

Yes it is. You can text me at (541) 223-4157

1 Like

Is the filler still available? Looking to purchase immediately.

1 Like

agreed these machines are bulletproof and with the improvements like the duke valve and the larger glass reservoir its only gotten better. i like this one even more than the fully auto one

1 Like

Added bonus when the person making them answers calls/texts whenever

1 Like

I have one if you are interested

I have a Used but very clean MCF1 SEMI-AUTOMATIC VAPORIZER FILLING MACHINE