I do not have any reps or people doing consulting for me

There is a guy on here and on ig using my name as a way to vouch for his ability… while he was a former employee, he does not work for me anymore and hasnt for over a year… he did for about 6 months… during which time i was getting through a big breakup and some life changes and appreciated the help. But he took advantage, stole from me.

I paid him quite a bit per finished gram… so there was no reason to steal from me… i trained him well enough to do the job yet when i got my lab back it was a mess and there was alot of broken gear…

Recently he went to mexico to work with a group… they contacted me because he had used my name, showed off to them what he stole from me, talked trash as well as bragged about stealing from me. I brought this guy into my home and life and this is what i get for this…

Now theyre pissed because he stole somewhere in the neighborhood of 50k from them… trusting this guy because he used my name…

I feel like i have to do this every so often… but i have to repeat… no one works for me or does consults for me… i do not vouch for people being able to teach for me and i do not send anyone in my stead… do not trust anyone who uses my name, if they say dont bother me… thats a lie… im always approachable with questions… and i will tell you flat out if i know someone or not. I have no interest in speaking down on someones ability… but dont use my name to make a claim… own your own clout

-BD

23 Likes

Idk why, but I have the ability to edit your post…obviously not going to lol, but figured I would give you a heads up.

I don’t have this ability on any other posts…

@sidco

2 Likes

Weird

I do as well.

1 Like

I also have that ability FYI.

In regards to the post, that sucks. Fuck that guy. Nothing like the feeling when someone is pissed you vouched for someone that you didn’t vouch for

7 Likes

Well thats awkward… i feel all exposed lol

7 Likes

Its only that post too haha

1 Like

If I edit it will my name come up as the editor?
Asking for a friend

2 Likes

Yes ofc

1 Like

Lol create the fuckery! I release the kraken on this post

8 Likes

I should have italicized my text lol

My guess is the wiki flag was triggered. So anyone with level one can edit.

3 Likes

@SidViscous you are dirty

1 Like

It says u made a wiki

2 Likes

The weirdness continues: I just got a badge for editing a wiki when I edited your post. What the fuck lol

Edit: @cyclopath confirmed

4 Likes

Whats a wiki flag

I dont know how… i must be magic

Edit: is it because i put this in consulting services

I just removed the wiki flag. See if you guys still have that power.

3 Likes

Yeah what the hell was that? So could i!

Awww killa killed the game

5 Likes