I am Thankful for this forum

I’m so grateful the wife and I met @Sidco_Cat @ky_cbd and @BananaBannabis at the Battle Creek GLG meetup!

9 Likes

That’s was so special. This place and the people here are my tribe. I’ll take it. I’ll take the tech, the helpers, the trolls and the echo chamber. I’ll take it just to get to go to a meetup in a creepy windowless building lined with black plastic and meet beautiful people like you guys. It’s the hugs mostly. I’m here for the hugs and the nugs.

9 Likes

17 Likes

You made my day today.

5 Likes

This is why I’m grateful for this place and from people I’ve known outside of this that are no long here.
From 2016-2023
Here’s some memories of my last 7 years.
All from pure mistakes, loyalty, and hard work.
I’m not perfect.
I’m not 100% right all the time.
But I always put in 200% at everything I do for those around me. This plant is a blessing to us all and I apologize for everything I have said and done. I’m just broken down to my last bit of what I have left and that’s myself.
I’ve been loyal to Mary Jane as loyal as she’s been to me.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Damn bro! That sawce has come a long way!!

3 Likes

@MedicineManHempCo many trials and errors. a lot of staring at my isomerization spreadsheet… but, mostly taking advice from the fine folks here at Future4200! Thank you kindly

4 Likes

Congrats to you and your work, as well as the collaborative effort of the fine individuals that frequent this seedy joint! :grin:

I think your case is a fine example of what people can accomplish when they are motivated to learn and assisted by knowledgeable folks. High fives all around!:fist:t2:

6 Likes

@MedicineManHempCo i was just a grower 3 years ago… investors didn’t like the ways of the lab techs so they fired them and the marketing team… basically told me to pick up the slack. went from a team of 13 to now we have 3 people.

couldnt have done it without the advice and tips of the patrons of this seedy joint. kudos to you Tesla’s out there spreading the wisdom.

8 Likes

That’s a badass comeup story, and I feel you brother! I made a C in HS chem, and hated it because of my teacher. Fast forward to today, and not to break an arm jerking myself off, but we are working on some top sneaky stuff that I doubt many are working on/have even considered. I firmly believe that the willingness to work and the desire to learn is what can drive an individual to accomplish awesome shit!

5 Likes

absolutely… the only thing holding someone back is themselves. break that glass ceiling and its off to the stratosphere.

7 Likes

So much leveling up in this thread. I dig it!

This picture made me happy:

7 Likes

Right in the feels​:heart::heart:

3 Likes

Hey I need your consultation on the making of D8 from cbd isolate …

I’m better on the phone

Just let me know a price for your consultation n I’ll pay

I need to get this right n I heard u were good

4 Likes

DM sent. Spoiler, I’m recommending @Photon_noir

6 Likes

Welcome to the Future(4200 forum), @Kayweh ! I am the aforementioned waveparticle!:nerd_face:

4 Likes

I’m thankful that our family protects its members…except for @CellularSecrets who is a grifter, @Akoyeh

Why did you erase the other part? :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Didn’t want @Akoyeh flying in to protect his Sith Acolyte @CellularSecrets before I could post this:

https://future4200.com/t/lets-create-an-sop/207318/10?u=ykncellularsecrets2

But now I can add it back :slight_smile: