Hydrocarbon extractor looking for new home

Good morning folks! Im a new resident here in Illinois (Chicago suburbs) from Massachusetts looking for a new lab to call home. Previously I worked for The Heirloom Collective and was responsible for their BHO products and CLS extractions (2021 to current bizzybee). While im thankful to be here for family reasons that sparked this life changing move, i am at a loss for who to contact or a direction to regain employment in an industry i love creating for. If you or anyone you know are looking to fill such a position please let me know. Any and all help much appreciated :pray:

Currently in Chicago suburbs but am looking to purchase and relocate in the north west part of the state.

Resume and stellar letter of recommendation available

1 Like

if you haven’t checked the Job Listings Thread 👨‍🔬, you could start there.

only see a couple of current listings for Illinois in there atm.

all states have a list of all licensees, it might take a bit of digging to get from that list to a phone number, or it might not.

pretty sure there is also a list around here that points to the appropriate resources for many states, but it shouldn’t take much to dig up the list for Illinois (or any state with a Rec program).

1 Like

Thank you cyclopath! I did dl the licensure list and started looking thru that way and of course stalking indeed. Cross-referencing both and google maps has kinda been my goto.

I did look at the job posting section here and like you said not much was found currently. Ill just keep looking and hoping!

1 Like