Humboldt County permabans hemp cultivation

I hear they’re really good at enforcing laws about what kinds of plants you can grow there, probably the best in the whole nation- maybe the world, whole universe even. Wow. Good job.

8 Likes

Heheh EU wet dream came true foe the emeralds…

Ya think that includea CBD/G/C or is that considered maridzuana in this respect?

That’s a NO SEED move!!

Good for them. Can’t let Chad & Brad seed all the sensi!!

17 Likes

It’s not like anyone can tell a cbd plant from a thc plant by appearance alone. They would have to take samples and test to know, and then one could get into trouble for not having enough thc in the weed they were growing, ironically enough.

17 Likes

Excuse me sir but your cannabis is lacking enough thc so you are now being fined!

(oh how the tables turn.)

27 Likes

Now to get Oklahoma on the bandwagon, too many people spray and pray. No mitigation on effecting other farmers here sadly…

To be clear, you are pro government regulating what plants can or can’t be grown?

5 Likes

Here we go…

3 Likes

They are the govt, we voted for them based on their wisdom. Have you seen congress? its a strange spectacle. congress is a more important vote than president. Heres one of my local reps

1 Like

“GET YOUR FUCKING PUSSY ASS WEED-LITE THE FUCK OUT OF HERE”

Humboldt getting more and more attractive to my hermit-y ass by the day…

12 Likes

why would anyone grow hemp there? Im in Illinois this is hemp land historically.

3 Likes

Would’nt THC males pollen ruin a crop the same way ? :thinking:

Why not trying to control regular seed cultivation instead ?

In Europe, there so distancing rules regarding that, especially dealing with non standard seeds.

but putting thc males to randomly polleeate ruins your own as well. I agree hemp has no business there. Not by regulation but isnt thc cultivatable land expensive? How can hemp even afford the land other than old farmers who hate weed and wanna screw it over. Edit- unless you put out the most amazing stud. improve the whole genetic pool hemp farmers are onto that and only use fem seeds. the next generation wont be hurt and im clueles how seeds effect hemp prices.

2 Likes

Legally in only a few countrys you can grow clones…

Otherwise its broad acre 2-4% seeded babyyyy :stuck_out_tongue:

Stoneage

Sarcasm. Guess the italics weren’t in play. YMMV

1 Like

Unless you’re a Yurok Tribe…

2 Likes

They may not be technically in the county, right? The county may surround them, but their land is autonomous to most degrees

Ahh the dinosaur hunter tribe. I did exhaustive studies in the 64 bit digital research realm about their last living member.

3 Likes

Technically not in the county, correct.

i love this move… some of the hemp boys will just call it hating, but i like humboldt protecting its weed heritage and saying this is a weed only county… take the weed lite to tennessee… LOL

19 Likes