Https://www.utektik.com/media/

Has anyone else on here bought or leased a UtekTik autoroller/pre roll machine? We continue to have clogs, the company has done nothing to help other than tell us our weed is too sticky. I have tried freezing the weed sub zero before running it to cut down on stickiness but it does not remain cold long enough. Would love to hear about other peoples experiences with this piece of equipment and/or thoughts of what could work. It’s essentially an auger system that allows a certain amount of material to be dispensed at a time that is clogging after 10-20 joints.

If you search around a bit there are a bunch of threads on this style machine. They are total garbage and unfortunately I believe you are fucked unless you want to start making spliffs with the thing. Weed that is actually worth putting into a preroll is far too sticky for these systems to work.

4 Likes

These machines are much better suited to the tobacco industry. The manufacturers know this… but if their after-sales service only entails telling their customers that it’s essentially not their problem, what’s to lose?

To second @raghanded, I don’t think there’s a solution at hand — especially if it’s clogging that quick.

3 Likes

sounds about right.

Strangely enough today it has decided to cooperate, probably still getting rid of it after our 3 month lease unless this becomes consistent.