Preroll machine

Samples come from USA for preroll cones machine test!
:smile:Happy for new order of preroll cone cigarette joint filling twisting machine!
*suits for kinds sizes of cig, just change the feeding part and cig mold.
That’s really efficiency to change and easy operate.
*Around 2000pcs/hour, with 2 filling packing setting.

www.cbdmachinery.com
www.lompacking.com
LOM🌟Leading Original Machine🌟
LOM focus on one-stop filling packing solution

#weedstagram420 #marijuanagrowers #marijuanaculture #cbdjoint #prerolljoints#hempcones #cannabisflower #hempwraps #tabaccoroll #tabaccorolling #hempleaf #lommachine #lompacking #prerollpackaging #packingmachines #rollingmachine #rollingpaper #weedsgram #prerolledjoints #hemppreroll #prerolledcones #prerolls #prerolledjoint #marijuanagrams #prerollblunts #jointsmoker #jointsmoke #jointsmoking #prerolls
CBD machines

This isn’t ig. Your hashtags mean nothing here.

8 Likes

The links do not work.

Where is the machine?

5 Likes

Right? Looking at their website, I would conclude that I have no use for a machine that fills detergent bottles, or motor oil bottles

1 Like

One day I will see if d8 outlasts mobil 1 synthetic

6 Likes

In China

1 Like

Let me get out my binoculars.

4 Likes

Pre-roll-machine-1

The fact this machine has tinted glass is an insight to the fact that it definitely doesn’t work. I am yet to see any company demonstrate an auto preroll machine for more than a minute or two.

3 Likes

Thats because the midgets inside have sensitive skin

13 Likes

Delete

@CBDmachines do you have a video of this machine actually making pre rolls?

2 Likes

we have video, please check

thanks for your remind

Marijuana pre roller cone filling vibrating sealing packing machine - YouTube wish you can watch

Looks nice and gentle on the twist. :man_facepalming:

So many cuts in the video. Show this thing working for 10 minutes. And not with dried green tea as the plant matter.

This one looks way better but I also doubt it can function for a sustainable length of time after enough material has gummed it up:

acutually now we upgrade machine with mixing stir in hemp tank, tamping part to press rolls, and weight measure, also UL listed, guided by our inlusive agent USA client.

In the last hour?

Is this completely manual at the moment? I press a button for each function? All it does is automatically send cones on a merry-go-round for me to hand fill and “tamp”?

Knockbox is probably more efficient than any of these “automatic” cone fillers after you factor in downtime and time to get out of the red from burning money on these spinning jam machines.

2 Likes

no, full automatic, and just press start.

Can I see a video without cuts of this machine working for 5-10 minutes uninterrupted?

2 Likes