@htking custom short path distillation kit and 5L 10L 20L big head

hey, we could custom short path distillation kit and head, if you need, please dm me.

4 Likes

Lol are there any drip/drain holes on the HB2 Copycat?
Lets see some closeups on that head, do a side by side with a pic of the real thing, i think urs is a wee bit off :wink:

2 Likes

No drain holes my dude. The fact u made that and advertised it is no good and shows u dont really know how to make a properly working head…
Is disty supposed to collect in the bottom of the head?

8 Likes

Yeah man that’s the integrated uncleanable asphalt maker. Best feature ever.

10 Likes

Thats hilarious

1 Like

We could adjust the size, shape and Angle, according to the customer’s requirements. This is just a preliminary design, glass is diy, we could make it.
Because we are not the real users, you know the design best, we could adjust it according to your requirements.
the size, shape and Angle is not the problem.

1 Like

we have drain holes

we are very glad to hear advice from the direct users.

2 Likes

Yup, great drain holes maybe make them bigger so more can drain out, i like how almost half a liter will get stuck in there

1 Like

you are ann expert in the short path distillation, i will learn it.

2 Likes

naw not an expert but i do DABble a bit in spd

7 Likes

you dedicated to extracting high quality distilled oils, i know.

3 Likes

i will throw my 2 cents in about @htking

Ive been dealing with them since december. They are one of the best chinese vendors ive come across. i plan to carry glass from them in stock here in the US. We are just dealing with some other products first.

15 Likes

thank you very much killa12345, you are the best customer for me, i am very appreciate you.

6 Likes

Dude this is 100% counterfeit. You do realize starting to carry my patented work makes you look bad, makes everyone look bad. These dudes are as bad as lanphan. Even probably owned by the same company!!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Don’t give dumb fucks like this advice. You’re only worsening thier understanding and problem. This is such a piss poor copy it’s not even funny. You’d have to be stupid to buy into these scam artist scams.

#shrimpdickenergy

15 Likes

Nah I just don’t have any love for fakes, frauds, and people who profit off others hard work. Maybe it’s a flaw of mine but my ethics, honesty, and professional business conduct prevents me from conducting business like that. I would rather develop and generate products on my own without ripping people off.

You think the authorities don’t raid my house once a year? Think again.

3 Likes