HTFSE HTE FSE D9 decarbed in icell or Ascent Ceramics?

Anyone running slightly cleaned up (crc’d) decarbed HTFSE in ceramic carts? how does the viscosity work out in these carts? im looking to add a new product line to my small medical operation and this seems like a decent adder.

5 Likes

works great… enough said. bam boom

crc tends to hold on to terps during decarb but If my sauce was sugaring after adding to carts add heat then itll fix it.

I love it tbh I just found live resin cart I didnt finish and its quiet nice

2 Likes

did you get sugaring even on fully decarbed oil? the plan is to decarb in a sealed container and let it cool back down after to preserve terps. after experimenting i might try some n2 blanket gas during decarb. ill probably decarb once, get it tested then decarb a second time and get it tested to see the difference in D9 and terp profile.

so I only ever got sugaring w just plain sauce. sorry I realized u said adding to d9

if u add sauce to d9 there no need for decarb. the disty usually wont let it crash even at 30%

if u have sugar sauce u wanna get it fairly decarb but still think tbh that the d9 will inhibit crystallization

sorry i confused you. the plan is to take cannabis HTFSE (Lightly CRC’d BHO), decarb it and put it straight into carts. I mentioned D9 because its extracted from Cannabis THC material not CBD hemp.

1 Like

is is sugar sauce or just a liquid?

1 Like

It looks like this before decarb

After decarb I’d like it to go straight into carts:

Add some distillate, won’t crash. Maybe some terps

2 Likes

Do you guys know What is actually crashing out of the extract? Thca that hasn’t fully decarbed?

3 Likes

should be it unless ur full fats I’d guess they just clog

1 Like

Please be careful creating a pressurized gas environment in a sealed container can be dangerous. Make sure you’ve got relief valves or something. I always want to remove the gasses produced by decarbing - I don’t ever want to keep it around.

I agree that its THCa that would crash out, but depending on your temperatures… I’ve seen plant sugars, fats, and waxes come out as well. It looks a little cloudy in that jar. If its HTE, what percentage of terps are you talking here? It looks a lot more viscous than the HTE stuff I’m used to working with.

3 Likes

Keeping the volitles around can create a more flavourful extract.

Done with proper equipment this is very safe :smiley:

4 Likes

if one were to have thca isolate and hte seperate, would decarbing the thca isolate in an open container and readding the terp sauce be a good way to avoid these gasses.

I seen a video of someone decarbing both diamonds and sauce in a closed and it just looked like things were being cooked.

is a seperate decarb (of the thca) with an open container be a good way to preserve terpenes and relive gas

if it turns nice and clear after decarbing and doesnt make.dark swirls(while vaping it inside the cartridge…I think ur all good

2 Likes

thanks

wat wud be dark swirls,

in decarbed thca? (bad crc?)

1 Like

fats? lipids? wax?

2 Likes

HTFSE is a carbonated cured resin product.

HTFSE isn’t possible with Live Resin and certainly not CRC resin of any kind. Both of those extractions are impossible to carbonate and therefore are not HTFSE.

I think the product you are describing you want to cart is ‘Live Resin Terps/sauce’?

I’m not hip to all of the naming jargon. The oil is simply BHO from dried cured larf and trim with a light CRC scrub. I will then take that BHO and decarb it under pressure to retain the terpenes.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up but I prefer to decarb under pressure for a product like this to retain as much terps as possible. I might even do it with a nitrogen blanket gas.

3 Likes

technically this stands for High Terpene Full Spectrum Extract which was term coined right after sugar came out

which I always understood as an extract high in terpenes more liquid less sugar and was actually what the plant produces(not.splitting the terps from.sugar) not altered and taking all the clean active goodies(full spectrum, sugar plus terps and others)

at same time.another phrase was coined for extracts w less terps HCFSE high cannabinoids full spectrum extract, which was same thing just the plant had less terps per thca and others. would be more dry sugar and exactly what plant gives not splitting anything

which I can successfully decarb and vape both those things in cart. anytime u can pour the terps off to add back after decarb then do it

4 Likes