HTFSE HTE FSE D9 decarbed in icell or Ascent Ceramics?

Works great on the gen 2 ceramic carts. gen 1 leaks bad

Lol frfr

Please use a centrifuge filter. Those terps will thank you!!!

1 Like

certain strains that create enough to spin some.off I see doin this. but some of us have small ass runs . and if not live or.just super terpy you tend to get an all sugared out product in my world

so if we tryin to make live cart we just trying to keep the terps that are in the sugar to begin w and usually pretty dry

Too much manpower for this product I’m experimenting with.

That’s disheartening. What did your extract look like that you were using in gen 1’s? I’m guessing if the viscosity is too low it could leak.

Nope

I am quite clear on this.

Diamond and sauce is what it’s called when it’s Live Resin and Terps that for rocks. There is no distinction of “HTFSE” because a live resin liquid layer cannot be consumed by itself (dabbed alone without being blended into distillate or coated onto THCa rocks).

Also you keep avoiding the term. HTFSE applies to ONLY cured resin. And once more. HTFSE is a cured resin cannabis extract that is also carbonated.

Technically, you didn’t address either the fact that HTFSE is only made from cured resin, and only carbonated in it’s final form. You just avoided those criteria and characteristics all together.

This is all over the internet, Go ask DR TRICHROME before you fall behind on the tek

1 Like

I cant consume the terp layer by itself? do what?
plenty of us have made straight terp sauce carts(only the terp layer) and plenty of us have dabbed raw terps w no sugar (there’s plenty thca left in the terp layer most the time)

so ur pointing out I forgot that htfse is a cured resin…
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

not sure I get what ur pointing out here but yeah ur definitely right I’m completely wrong

I’m gonna end this here

I think the forum knows if I know what I’m talking about or not

I don’t need anyone’s “tek”
it’s all made the same whether live or cured.

do you actually extract or just talk tek?

sorry I’m sounding really assholish but I didn’t want the community getting confused w all the htfse fse hcfse ,live and all the other terms we’ve coined as extractors

I myself have made cured and live resin and seen from plant to plant how the extract can change just according to what the plant gives

so far all I really got from ur statement is i forgot to add it’s made from cured resin
shame on me shows how dumb I am

and that u said the terp layer cant be consumed alone. that’s all I pretty much got out of it

I’m not. trying to start arguments.like I said ur right I’m wrong

6 Likes

^^seconded^^ straight htfse carts are the bees knees

7 Likes

o u mean u used only the terp fraction w nothing else…bad boy

:green_heart::facepunch:

4 Likes

Hey you brought it up brother.

HTFSE is a cannabis extraction term.
This is a cannabis extraction forum.

I am simply correcting your mistake.
It is my understanding that this is forum for professional cannabis extractors and it’'s purpose is for education and training.

If you are refusing to acknowledge the correct definition of an common place industry term, I guess you don’t really care about the education side of the industry, which is OK.

I am not sure why I am being harassed for pointing it out?

Lastly, regarding your first reply concerning the “Sauce” portion of live resin. NOBODY dabs just the liquid or puts that in carts. It’s ALWAYS added to diamonds or it’s heated with diamonds to decarboxylate the whole thing to add to a cart. If not that then distillate is added to the liquid portion.

Don’t be lying.

@dmdan. I’m wrong for not adding that it was dried and cured is all

thanks for the simple error correction

:green_heart::facepunch: not dixk swinging comp

1 Like

Lol I love htfse carts though what do you mean… I’m telling you I mechanically seperate them and add just the liquid to the carts all the time… And I know a buncha other people do as well.

6 Likes

So I still don’t know what the term is for decarbed BHO If that is not HTFSE then what is it

2 Likes

well not all bho is htfse nor hcfse

u could say all bho is fse that’s dried …if live its live fse? esp if they use blended gas imo

some ppl say alcohol must be the solvent to be full spectrum extract. but idk about all that…maybe if u like waxes?

and really why cant live be fse? a live full spectrum extract…
what’s so hard about that

1 Like

I got you I guess I will just call it FSE. I think my guy does use blended gas and he runs it through a little mag cell for color It’s older cured material from a year ago

3 Likes

t5 and silica, or b80, or w1/w2 for the win

I believe t5 and silica is what he’s using on my material right now

1 Like

lmao they’ll say its not fae bc u crc

took away from the FULL part

You could say the same thing about running your solvent at Sub-Zero temperature removing waxes It’s no longer full spectrum lol

1 Like