HTE vs Native Terpens Pens?

The equipment I posted is for mixing solder paste straight out of cold storage. It also doesn’t need to be balanced.

You sure as hell can order them from china though, but like all other “big zoom” you need to literally fly out and inspect for yourself.

How much is my HTE extract worth. I have a jar of it.

1 Like

20-60 a g depending on quality.

It’s really important to note that HTE from low quality sources will not make a good pen. HTE and hash in general will not provide any effect THC won’t unless it’s of sufficient quality/modulating Volatile compound potency.

If you want just the Thc high, Terp blends are cheaper. If you want to full cannabis effect, High quality HTE is what you want.

2 Likes

You can mix hte with distillates

2 Likes

That’s what I was recommending, HTE with distillate instead of using terp blends

What the biggest difference between HTE terps vs HTE terps with cannabis? What the price difference?

I’m not sure what your asking.

HTE is always from cannabis, it is a butane/propane extract, it contains the modulating compounds that cause the entourage effect. HTE contains THC and can only be sold in legal stages, price ranges from 20-60 wholesale sometimes lower for lower quality.

Most cannabis derived Terpenes are steam distilled. This process leads to a colorless oil but doesn’t smell like the plant and doesn’t contain appear the modulating compounds. These oils do not have THC and can be sold anywhere, thus their prevalence in distillate carts. Price is usually 5-20 per mL and going down.

Steam terps suck and need to go away completely

1 Like

HTE will always reign supreme. Its got an extra dose of magic. Its like using butter instead of canola oil. You can cook either way, but you dont get that richness. However, I have to disagree with you about steam distilled cannabis terpenes. I have some HTE and some cannaterps of the exact same strain and the difference between the two when mixed with distillate is minimal. Also, I believe that your pricing is backwards. In my experience HTE is between 5-20 wholesale and terpenes are 20-60.

You have me intrigued. DM me your address and let me see if I can change your mind about cannaterps :wink:

5 Likes

Hte is good and all…but I’ve noticed w steam extracted terps I’m getting my "full flavor " I was looking for

Your new terps make hte look bad esp considering takes so much hte to get some taste

Btw I was really let down by majority of our canna terp vendors. Some the ones I thought be best tasted hmmm

Just saying some ppl charging from 40-80$ per ml and that’s crazy. If they this much they better be the best most perfect strain profiles that takes hardly anything to flavor

Im gonna stick w @Kinsmanofthesun @terpenescali and @Betroit . Maybe jorivas211 I need more time w his to test.

Then @colombiabeneficial and @Octave for the best hemp
Btw there ones that are great on there own. And others I’ll blend to my liking. Kinsman and sbo have this down and seem to be just fine the way they sre
#steamterps2020

4 Likes

I have a related question. Looking to fill carts with broad spec oil and need to figure out the best diluent that will also prevent crystallization. Had some success with TEC and also heard that a mix of pg and vg is good.

Please use the search bar. It’s all been said and spooned out before.

1 Like

None of those… decarb ur oil just enough. Decarb some and it shouldn’t crystal anymore.

Noneed to add anything, the decarb will thin it

4 Likes