How would you guys handle a company that is posting lies and defamatory claims about you and your products?

That exactly something steve would say…

1 Like

none of the claims they made are valid, its just lies to make us look bad

1 Like

its also plausible that maybe we do not exist, and are merely a figment of steves imagination. In that case, youre steve, im steve, we are all steve

9 Likes

Yeah youre right, its not worth the headache.

You’re Steve.

7 Likes

Let me ask you this. How does this make you feel inside?

That’s the first litmus test!

1 Like

No, you are a steve

3 Likes

I feely a bit… fuzzy

oh god, maybe I am steve…

6 Likes

I’ve always had the mindset to rise above the haters. There’s always going to be people talking shit about you in the corner.

Want to know what makes them even more mad? When it doesn’t effect you. When you don’t even flinch because you know deep down you’re in the right giving the best product possible.

6 Likes

9 Likes

Hey cmon now, we all have a little bit of steve inside of us

3 Likes

@Future @sidco

10 Likes

Channels inner steve

3 Likes

Thats true, no point in wasting energy into this. I am just gonna keep my head down and move on, and keep doing what im doin

7 Likes

steve meme

14 Likes

Maybe this is a little spiritual for most, but spending energy on negative energy brings you down. It changes how you interact with the world.

Were one of the most faked brands right now. Instead of focusing on trying to take them down, we spend our energy on creating even better product. I have a lot I could be mad about, but instead I’m happy I have something other people want.

If your hemp seed whatever(ps put tumeric in that shit it works) is something you can stand behind, just do it.

My sales professor told me to never sell a product you don’t believe in. It’s something I still hold true to this day and you should too. People will feel that energy and it will take you a lot further than sharks selling snake oil.
That’s my 2 cents. You’ll have to pay if you want more :rofl:

5 Likes
4 Likes

holy shit…if someone was a music editor and could change out all the polychonopolous to labman…that would be the funniest forum meme ever.

im taking bets though… How many people think steve is lurking on the site more an hour a day??? maybe more?? i seriously doubt he just left for good.

6 Likes

4ec6db

8 Likes

I have a friend who knows a great one!.. He plays a certain sport and his comp. backed out middle of a money game. Made the funniest music video trashing the guy. You don’t even have to know the sitch to find it funny. Ill try and dig up haha

2 Likes