How to Turn Shatter Into Diamonds or Sauce

Sorry i dont know what “hte” is, but would appreciate any advice in aquiring/using it

Like just the terps off of your sauce n diamonds?

2 Likes

Yea but nowadays you can buy them from vendors online. They are higher quality when made from bho, especially live resin, but there are some great co2 vendors who have terps with zero thc. Usually the steam terps are flat tasting. Search cdt or cannabis derived terpenes up top in the search bar

2 Likes

@StoneD any help with running only HTE would be much appreciated! Trying to run a batch soon and don’t really want to fuck it up!

1 Like

I’m not sure rhe question…u want to run and pull only terps? Idk how to do that

Sorry for the late response. I some shatter and crumble I’m trying to crystal up and was looking for any input on the do’s and don’t. Also working with terps (adding into melted concentrate) if possible.

If you want sugar wax you can probably just move it in and out of your fridge for a week or two.

No it’s much easier to dry ice freeze everything before running, then afyer evaporate all the solvent and jar the oil up , seal the lid,heat or no heat if it’s fresh enough in week not opening the jar it should crash

1 Like

For HTE you are (as far as I understand) basically making diamonds and separating the diamonds and the sauce, the sauce is the HTE. Typically you will get much greater volume of sauce then diamonds. Once it has crashed out you pour off your HTE and keep your diamonds and whatever sauce you want. Not really a method of turning shatter into diamonds though, if you introduced your shatter into the HTE you might be able to crash it out?

This is possible…I’ve taught someone to do it on here…there are several ways to turn shatter into diamonds

3 Likes

Forgive my ignorance but would mechanically separated terps work the same as HTE from tane? Could I theoretically achieve the same result with dissolving shatter and hte from mechanically separated terps? @StoneD

2 Likes

U mean like CO2 terps… Probably but would take a bunch and have over bearing taste

1 Like

Ah I see. What about a mechanical separation done from bubble hash? Could the terp fraction work as a solvent to do this? Or would the terp fraction have too much cannabinoids present in it to act effectively as a solvent

The problem is to make diamond you’ll need good bit…on the other hand terps over shatter in pan wrapw syran wrap and add heat u wouldn’t need ton you make it sugar
And the taate would be to strong w cdt terps

Just use butane make this easy

2 Likes

That’s just like your opinion man, Try Propane :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Throw the mason jar in the microwave with the lid on then Bill Nye.

Trial and Error

3 Likes

I was going to ask in the rexing w/ pentane thread, but here seems more appropriate. How does scale factor into this? Mostly everyone i see is on much bigger scale than me. I have about 10-15gs shatter u can spare. I am not trying to get huge stones I’d be cool with some Mico stones (prefer it) . I don’t mind using pentane or solvents, would I have luck with tossing 10gs? Maybe try and use a more cylindrical jar to bring the saturation zones to a smaller point? In theory it should work right. I know I wouldn’t lose anything cause I could just evap all the pentane off and I’d be no worse than where I started, just with sugar correct?

EDIT: with smaller stones would I still have to vac out any pentane, or could I get by with just quick rinse and then just let it evap above pantane BP?