How to Turn Shatter Into Diamonds or Sauce

If I was reading this site in my molly days 20yrs ago, I wouldn’t remember shit the next day

8 Likes

This is why he thinks he has read everything and still knows nothing

3 Likes

ThE mOllY MaKeS mE sMarTeR tHo

2 Likes

you could actually read on molly? lol. Whenever I would do it, I couldn’t even look at a screen. Man this thread turned into a shit show real fast :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

Yeah really, it would all just be a big blur…

Wow…

If you can not comprehend that a “microwave” is the exact same kitchen utensil as a “microwave oven”, there is clearly no point in trying to hand you a spoon…

Pretty damn combative for molly addled too.

Did you actually start at the top of this thread?

you’re asking if you can substitute a microwave oven for the immersion circulator.

So all those posts suggesting the OP probably needs to add solvent back are directly relevant…and let you know before you even ask, what you’re gonna need to do instead.

What was the number one suggestion?

ADD BACK SOLVENT!!!

what was the first response to your question?
(Other that “wtf post the same shit 5 times?!?”)

…almost certainly a great way to achieve your goal.

Apparently too sophisticated for you.

Adding back Butane was certainly suggested to the OP.

So you’re not suffering from lack of help. Just the inability to recognize the answer to your question when you read it.

Maybe it’s the state your head was in?

Or maybe everybody else is at fault and you’re a fucking saint?!?

:thinking:

Add a $2 coffee warmer from saint vinnies to your tool chest, and you might have a chance with Crc diamonds hot jar tek

12 Likes

That’s actually a really good idea for this!

1 Like

Might qualify as good if Vinnies sold C1D1 coffee warmers :shushing_face:

3 Likes

The CBDa. Because it is there in by far the greatest concentration. Haven’t done it, but it is definitely achievable.

2 Likes

you want to explain the logic behind THAT statement?
you said you’re trying to crystalize THCA from shatter…

1. distillation leads to THC, which won’t crystallize
  2. no need to extract…you have extract that you want to work with already.

All the answers you need are in this very thread

8 Likes

Hi,

This was a great thread and a lot of good information untell some idiot came in here on molly and hi- jacked thread.

A few questions if someone would answer i would greatly apreciate.

If i took shatter, put in oven in a capped jar what temp would be ideal? Vacume or no vacume?

Can i use 190 everclear solovent?

I really doont want to use butane in my house, not sure what or where to get HTE. True terps?

Right now i have been putting shatter in a sealed jar at 120 for 2 days, getting either a badder and maybe some apple sauce. I also am erpermenting now 100 degree. Waiting a few days for results.

Really apreciate any knowledge anyone would want to share.

Dont want to do any thing that could blow up my house. and my basement is basicly only work space i have.

Thanks everyone./

4 Likes

What tempature would you suggest? Does having the oven under vacume matter? @StoneD

1 Like

Where can i buy pentane, i looked on BVV and shipping was outragous. I live in the boston area if that matters?

I’d get butane. Or hte from canna

2 Likes

@StoneD so he used a HTE correct? What if I use straight terpenes as my solvent? Say I had bottled terpenes and I melted down my shatter and put some of the terpenes in with the shatter and sealed it up and put it on heat would my outcome ultimately be the same possibly even better?

1 Like

If its not canna hte u will have w time w the nastybstromg ass terp smell and taste from raw terp fractions

1 Like

Where/how do we get Canna HTE?

Catch 22…
From your last batch of diamonds.

8 Likes

If you’re really interested, you could look into getting a centrifuge and tube filters to get your first batch of hte.

It sounds like you’re getting some separation in the jars, if the consistency is like applesauce, are there little grains of thca crystals?

If so, you could get a fuge and the filters, and that will spin out whatever hte you have. That will get you your first batch of hte, doesn’t involve butane, and is totally basement safe.

Fuge and the filters will set you back 250 total tho.

Edit: I realize this is not exactly that cost efficient, and you’ll need more than a few grams, but it is an option.

4 Likes

What. a goddman clown.
Some people would take that threat and make you apologize on YouTube

1 Like