How to properly use a diamond miner / pressure vessel

Bustin out the rub and tug cost benefit analysis like a boss.

3 Likes

Being one of the most passive people you will ever meet, I have to say it took EVERYTHING I had not to throw that fricking thing into the garbage! I had Zero formation. Nothing. Jesus I even woke up depressed from it.

And after I could only get sugar. I used a seed for a while before I was able to get it down. And as you do, itā€™ll come together.

4 Likes

Been a couple days and no reply. So I checked his activity and seems he has been banned until October 5th.

4 Likes

A lot of curiosity seems to be around on this subject. I hope it works out just to get an educated opinion on this tek.

1 Like

Whoā€™s been banned?

Oh, that guy. Thatā€™s funny

4 Likes

I did the same thing lol. which asshole?

5 Likes

Yes It would be nice to verify claims on the tek.

I wont even hold him to this aspect of the offer, as a cannabis glutton, he doth not know the extent of what this offer would entail!

5 Likes

Hey @riders11

Hows your system been running?

3 Likes

Why would you do that?

4 Likes

just wanna drop this off since the conversation is kinda off-topic already. If someone knows of a better thread to toss this in lemme knowā€¦

But I remember seeing someone saying ā€œhard to believe [they] could grow a ā€˜10 L diamondā€™ā€. And then I saw this picture.

Clearly this wouldnā€™t happen on initial crystallization but I thought yā€™all would appreciate.

13 Likes

Iā€™ll give him 5 bucks to dab it

8 Likes

I agree laziness shouldnā€™t be rewarded but like someone else in here said sometimes we donā€™t know the correct terminology and looking through a link doesnā€™t answer the question weā€™re asking

1 Like

Do you use nitrogen to pressurize? All so how long does it take? Better then a Kerr jar? Thanks!

Huh ethanol saturation of 15Gr per liter
No no way thatā€™s correct no way
@cyclopath

3 Likes

Iā€™ve run this experiment my lab notes say
Thca saturation in ethanol is
20.8mg/ML at 23c
27.6mg/ML at 32c
33.7mg/ML at 38c

8 Likes

If I can remember what thread I was looking at where it linked to an outside source, I shall link it to ya. But it was from a lab person who was working with some police dept, as thst was the only way they could get their hands on it and it was a few years oldā€¦ like 2011 or somethingā€¦ maybe older

1 Like

This is a making thc-a crystal tread
And you mean to say
Your ethanol is saturated with thc-a and any crystal dropped in that solution will not dissolve the crystal ?
Or you are extracting with ethanol and it s extraction power has lowered a lot ?
Thx

2 Likes

This test was preformed with 200 proof lab grade ethanol and 99.7% thca isolate, yes fully saturated to where isolate stopped dissolving in solution for full 24 hours, in regular ethanol extraction you end up creating a new solution with a variable of different saturation points based on the terpene profile of the plant and if you pull any fats/waxes during extraction

12 Likes

Found it. https://blog.restek.com/medical-marijuana-solvent-extraction-efficiency-ā€“-potency-determinations-with-gc-fid/

Itā€™s 15.73g/L they state