How to Mix Distillate w/ MTC & Terps HELP PLEASE!

well, that doesn’t mean your ethics should take a backseat to your pocket book, let someone else sling boof

3 Likes

they had a whole crisis about this in the universe i come from. some dudes were using cut and it worked perfectly, until a few dozen people died and dozens more went on a capping spree

3 Likes

Look man we all trying get too the bread I ain’t putting anything in my vapes like pesticide and vitamin e maybe 3ml of mct for flavour per 50ml 22ml of peg400 ( is safe btw) 18ml of distillate 7ml of solid wax too thicken it up

Yea what cutting with pesticides shit under there sink

peg400?!? you have no idea whats safe to inhale if you are using that.

2 Likes

The vaping community has done it for years dude chill lol do you even know…

yes, they use PG and VG. I have and still work with a vape company. They do not use PEG400

Analyses showed that PEG 400 produced significantly higher levels of acetaldehyde and formaldehyde than PG, MCT, and VG.

2 Likes

Well I mean I guess I’ll try diff. But I read vapors use peg

yes. Don’t hurt people’s health to make money. Either do some research on what chemicals you are putting in people’s lungs or get a job at mcdonald’s. It took 3 seconds to find the link i gave you above. If other people’s lives aren’t worth you taking the time to do research you should find a different career before you kill someone

2 Likes

And I got flagged whatever

You should really reconsider putting people’s health before your profit. I am not trying to cry im trying to protect people from using dangerous additives

2 Likes

You got flagged cause you insulted him in an uncreative and non thought provoking manner defending something that has been proven to be unhealthy. Instead of the MCT utilize Caprylic acid. Remove the PEG and wax, as those two are where your issues arise from.

If you want to buy cbd to cut with there are plenty of people begging to off it to you with paperwork and all. You will have to stock up and buy at least a kilo, but prices are very low at the moment. Just search the forum:

“Isolate for sale”

These guys arent helping you because the solution to your problem lies in searching the forum. It’s called

“whats the best cutting agent for the carts”

and the answer for cheapness is currently isolate

3 Likes

i wish the community guidelines specifically stated that all insults must be creative and thought provoking. Would make for better reading than people calling other people nazis all the time

5 Likes

It isn’t specifically stated per se, but
f3c1ddbd2d53336899ca2a1d83fb09c29f90ae370047cedc0f8c3f2cf7c4b4e9

1 Like

Thi[quote=“Mrtijuana, post:57, topic:18593, full:true”]
Yea what cutting with pesticides shit under there sink
[/quote]

Dude. Please oh please read more. Pesticides come from the farmers that grow the cannabis that the oil is made from. Bugs like weed. If you Don’t have paperwork on your disty then it likely contains pesticides. Nobody is cutting with raid. This is a terrifying thing to see that you are uninformed on this to this extent and are giving these to people. Take it easy. People over profits. You don’t want to have someone in the hospital because you did something you didn’t know any better about.

1 Like

Peg400 turns to foremaldeheyde!

Please search thru this wonderful site for anything vape cat related. We have done all the homework for you.

And please stop poisoning people!
@Mrtijuana

1 Like

Ok. Ill start off in clarity. Ive never been into smokin bud; being disoriented wasnt/isnt my thing. Moved from Texas or Vegas year ago and have recently thought why not take Distillate and introduce it back with Terps and Cbd to spray onto hemp. Goal is keeping thc levels right.
Where to begin?
1 lb of hemp
Formula for distillate%/terp%/cbd%.
We gotta keep in mind end goal is fair percent of thc evenly distribute via spray mechanism onto lb.
Viscosity must allow sprayer to pump it out.
20ml covers area needed to cover lb of hemp.
So question becomes: what is the right mixtures to allow me to get the thc % to say 25-30%?

1 Like

I need the formula to make edibles, jo terps needed, getting soooo many different ways. I dont want to kill anybody, working w cat3, tested. Anybody have a new one? Thx

you’re gonna have to try harder than that…

Got $1000 worth of cereal I can't use lol