How to medicate store bought candy?

Ya it all depends on the person, eating it straight wont give you the same effect as if it was mixed with a fat.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve tried that several times, it might make a single pack of candy but good luck filling a 400 cavity mold that way. Also when you crush the candy and remelt it doesnā€™t fill the whole mold so it took like 3 tries to get them full.

1 Like

I pour/spread the still melted mix and use the crushed up bits to top off whatever cavity needs more

1 Like

It goes without saying- if you are at that scale, it may benefit by using proper kitchen equipment and SOPā€™s for candy making, not small bags of store bought candy.

5 Likes

Itā€™s some blood enzyme type thing. It really doesnā€™t have much to do with tolerance but yeah Like you said some can be floored off a few mg and some can eat grams like itā€™s nothing

hence my shatter gummies being stronger than disty gummies- full spectrum. why rid it of lipids to add back lipids from another source like mct? I add mct too but the full spectrum is better than disty.

1 Like

Iā€™ve done one gram of rso :upside_down_face: plenty times. Like the other day. And then two days before that. ā€¦ I shit so much, I filled my toilet 4 times with liquid poop.

Itā€¦ ā€¦ Wasā€¦ Awesome. My ass hurts though, I kind of regret it but Iā€™m sure I did something good to my self.

Tmi fam :rofl:

3 Likes

drink 6 beers, get stoned and eat the candy. And a hotdog off the roller machine.

I remember reading the enzyme article a year or so ago. Was interesting to read it as I believed to be one of the people with this issue but realized I just need a LOT of D9 in my stomach to get high. I used to need a good 500+ MG now its 100mg

1 Like

Yeah weirdly enough same here. Two years ago 350-500 wasnā€™t touching shit now 50-75 Iā€™m vibing you get me around 150 Iā€™m high as fuuuuuuck

2 Likes

Its very weird. And I started off making cannabutter ones, eating a good amount, had the same issue, then when I started dabbling in dist it got me high but required more than what I was used to. Probably tolerance issue? Then after a while of smoking mostly I had same issue though, needed HIGH amounts even after an edible t break. Now its like its completely reset its fucking weird bro

Also, people STILL spray candy???:face_vomiting:

Iā€™ve been hearing of people infusing the sugar now to and coating candy in that

Cheaper to make from scratch and infuse

1 Like

I would drop tincture on my nerd ropes pre bought and then use a silicone brush and wipe a little thc oil mix to give it that fat back in the day

1 Like

We have come a long way.

As long as Florida exists people will continue to spray candy

6 Likes

Surprisingly idk many people who spray candy here

I was one of the few making infused, and everyone else who tried either lied, didnā€™t know the difference between a cat and a dog, or both.

to medicate store bought= get stoned and eat the gummies to get enough energy to read how to make pot gummies. I dont think anyone who is too lazy to make it should be selling gummies. If you want it for yourself- I dont believe you.

2 Likes

Any tips for chocolates? Iā€™ve saved a bunch of comments from the chocolatier guy out of Canada in another thread. But who else has made some chocolates and has some good tips :slight_smile: Think that will be my next edible adventure this weekend making a few dozen chocolates :slight_smile:

yo, what all i just saw your response to tek on spraying gummies. what all do i need.

1 Like