How to find a disty guy

How does one go about finding a disty connect? I’m a grower who dabbles with rosin, edibles, etc., but disty isn’t something I’ve made the time or finances to get into. Having a hard time in my area (MI) finding someone to run material with. I know fresh frozen guys, slab guys, flower guys, etc., but none of them know any disty guys, and some of them are very well connected. Are all of you guys swamped with material and clients?

3 Likes

You just ask the feds, all the disty guys know them and chat with em all the time.

15 Likes

Cause the juice is barely worth the squeeze anymore

13 Likes

It finds you bruh

8 Likes

Hire a wook intern to make disty

5 Likes

its just easy to make your own!

5 Likes

I’ll run it for you in my kitchen, I can process like a pound in a day. 200% clean room setup and I got that food saver vacuum tek. My SoP blows everyone else out of the water with over 4 months of working experience and I have over 1 life time clients (highschool friends count as clients, right?) I’m able to get a 25% yield from any material garaunteed, even if you send me a pound of raw biomass I’ll be able to produce 4oz of 109% pure distillate. Part of my SoP involves cleaning up the material through a CRC, I can’t really afford the right silica but we use carbon from PetSmart it’s for fish so that means it’s safe for consumption (smart) and then we winterize to dewax, CRC, winterize, CRC, winterize, and proceed to do this several dozen times for the perfect purity.

The reason our oil comes out at 109% is because despite filtering the THC to perfect purity we have also managed to maintain the full terpene profile of the plant. If you’re interested please hit me up on Instagram @thedankest420definitelylegalnotascam or phone my business line 420-420-6969 I have great rates and users like PDX canna can vouch for my authenticity.

38 Likes

Hahah

4 Likes

I tried that already. After I gave them my info (they asked alot of questions for some reason), they just hung up. It’s been a couple days now and no response. I’m thinking they’re just busy dealing with all the clients crossing the border atm who probably need disty connects more than I do. Dirt bricks usually don’t move well as flower, so they need to be extracted xD

2 Likes

That’s what I didn’t want to hear :confused: What does one do with trim material? Everyone I know is looking for fresh frozen. Not sure what to do with the dry trim atm besides edibles, but those have a low turnover rate.

You think it’s worth it for a 10-lighter to get into it?

Store that trim right and pass it onto the extractors on split. Unless it’s from trash outdoor someone will want to run it if you price it right also.

Missed the post about the lights… sell the trim to processors.

1 Like

My only regret is that I have but a single like to give this post

3 Likes

I think it’s worth learning every aspect of this industry if you want a future in it.

Even if not for production. It’s good to be well versed in every aspect of the plant and concentrates

19 Likes

You’re doing it

4 Likes

my time is better spent growing and haresting weed than learning how to make some drug lab looking thing and operate it. I draw the line at spd. I can just picture the cops pulling this glass apparatus and everyont thinks im a methhead.

@TheFeds

Got a cavity search for ya

3 Likes

Ok I will say that is funny as shit.

2 Likes

god knows how much time you spend here… in half of the time, you could learn to make distillate. Its kinda sad seeing that answer from someone that manufactures and sells gummies.

just know there is someone hungrier in chicago learning to make gummies correctly and soon you wil be outta business to someone doing it correctly with distillate…

16 Likes

I was that guy doing it correctly locally lol. Funny how people switch up on you when they see profits.

This states a shithole for good people

Killa and catrip and my 2 local friends are only people I like in my state so far

2 Likes