How to Build Multi-Million Dollar Brands -- Ask Me Anything!

You gotta extract and CRC the customer base.

3 Likes

Anyone who claims any different obviously hasn’t marketed and sold products to anybody.

When I first started in business I fucked up by selling things I thought were cool that I wanted. Little did I know, people don’t give a shit about what I like or think is best, they want what they perceive to be valuable and worthwhile. Like you stated above, meeting your customers where they’re at is where the money is.

If you have to explain why your product is better, you already lost, especially for lowest common denominator retail customers. I appreciate you speaking truth to this, so many people speak out of their ass with assumptions when it comes to business.

9 Likes

I’ve dealt with this, I’ve had about 50/50 luck by differentiating on interesting + unique products that nobody else sells, as well as emphasizing the speed that they’ll sell for. They mainly care about their margins, and how fast the products move. I also find that introducing a bit of FOMO can work well, e.g. “We only sell this to X amount of shops in each area, and we’ve already sold to Y amount of shops. This product has been selling out in z areas, and if you want to get in on this, you should sooner rather than later.”

Along with samples + marketing material, this has been pretty successful in getting smoke shops to stock my products before I had a decently well known brand.

When I first got into sales for a digital marketing agency I started when I was in school, I failed about 50 pitches in a row because I focused on the “features” of what my agency can do, rather than the “benefits” for the business owner. I thought they would be interesting in precise geo-targeting, retargeting ads, email welcome sequences, etc. Because this is what I thought was cool and interesting.

News flash: they’re talking with a marketing agency because they just fucking want more customers, they don’t care at all how it happens. As soon as I realized this, I closed the first sale, and then the second, and then the third in a row. It seems obvious to me now, but without failing so much I wouldn’t have gotten this concept as well as I do now.

8 Likes

That’s pretty specific and valuable advice! Fuck it costed you alot to figure it out, and I appreciate you sharing it with me. Hopefully I’ll get the chance to use it in some fashion. Really pointed, and resonates with me! Thanks!

Bang on.

1 Like

Congrats on the Mute!

5 Likes

With the rise of crypto currencies, would you incorporate crypto as payment? I am not just talking about building brands but how about startups?

1 Like

How much of your work did your outsource by taking advantage of the conditions in third world countries?

China isnt a third world country

3 Likes

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

5 Likes

Who is your customer?

Hell of a first post.

6 Likes

:pray: i was in a ranting mood that day. Im nicely toasted off some live resin…feelin way to good to spew any of my negative thoughts about society atm. :grin: i think if we all just golden rule it up life would improve. More so if we believed The​:crown:Lord.

3 Likes

I agree with a lot you said…high quality does have many factors, BUT its based on the bio mass used to make it. Thats most important, then course the extractor…the tlc spent on it…was it processed & purged well if its a solvent extracted oil, if SHO …freeze dried was it processed and dried well… but you can do all that really well but if the resin from the buds are trash can’t expect to pull gold out of garbage.

…can’t go off looks for concentrates these days…usually you can tucan sam on em…but even then we can be tricked. A few dorks out there adding real cdt to total garbage to trick ppl.

Price is not always an indicator of quality…that can be attributed to all the scummy salesmen out there…“finese game strong”…smh cant stand that bs.

Bottom line is the definition of “high quality” has been blurred…cause we all put up w that bs. Its wrong…we ALL KNOW right from wrong. Ppl scamming thinking they’re winning…EVERYTHING we do here affects us and everyone around us, affects ETERNITY. Golden rule🙏

Smh…you KNOW your WRONG. Its deceptive. Everyone clicking that heart button to your comment is trying to justify LYING to ppl. Its bs and YOU are better than that. You would do way better IF you were honest and educated your customer. Give them HIGH QUALITY. Dont lie to them. Golden rule man. This is cannabis NOT big pharma.
*dont get me wrong…im not some good person, not better than anyone…i been burnt many times and it sucks…a lot. Some ppl spending theyre last going through a rough time in life. Treat ppl good. You’ll be happier

1 Like

:thinking:

:thinking: :thinking:

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

3 Likes

*Edited for continuity

4 Likes

I’m just starting up and have everything nearly ready but I cannot for the life of me find banks that are Delta 8 friendly.

Hemp friendly banks are easy enough to find but our original choice for banking just recently updated their terms to prohibit any Delta 8 companies.

Any advice to finding a simple business checking account?

2 Likes

A bit late to the d8 game to be looking for payment processing imo. Bank of America helps hemp but you say delta 8 you might as well shoot yourself in the foot.

2 Likes

This is amazing, thank you.

1 Like