How to Build Multi-Million Dollar Brands -- Ask Me Anything!

Oh so you already know the big red barbacoa game.

Guessing you already know Eric’s Taco’s then. :rofl:

1 Like

S*** dude we probably know some of the same people. I lived there for 10 years, high school all that shizz. If we haven’t met you probably know an extended family member. I have 6 generations of family down there.

Feel free to dm.

By the way. I make $20-60hr here delivering food. So I know the spots :slight_smile: my side hustle in San Antonio pays more than most peoples careers in the weed industry.

4 Likes

@moveweight

F*** I’d be delivering food too if that was a thing. Will be sure to reach out when/if I can finally make it down. Play on playa.

2 Likes

Other people: Could you just give us your distributors, why and how do you do this? Just keep working.

Me: Like do I get something for offering you these things, and making you money?

Other people: “tHaNks”

1 Like

Just send them to to dig their own leads.

1 Like

Thats usually what I do, give them a jumping off point that suits where their understandings are, still requires them to study, but gives them a thing to work off of. I’m not a complete douche about it, I don’t like being an asshole. And I do believe that anyone with the tenacity to figure it out deserves the rewards from it.

I have really annoyed previous owners before when I tell them “you better start reading.” tho.

Short answers don’t lead to proper functional knowledge.

Like prime example, I know what isomerization is, I “get” it. But I don’t have a proper functional knowledge of what can go wrong with it, so I don’t touch it, I know that’s a fire I don’t wanna play with yet, because I know, I don’t know… and that leads me to understand I ain’t the dude for it. At least not yet.

But other peoples hubris, or just flagrant greed, causes them to reach for things, they don’t understand.

Before I got into doing this work I talked with people at the gas fractionizing plants to make sure I understood the processes behind solvents, worked with 2 physicists to help describe some of the reactions physics, multiple chemists, got my lil associates in Healthcare sciences to understand better physiological ramifications of what can go wrong, worked with neuro’s to get a better idea of why cannabinoids do what they do and how.

All that before I ever even considered cranking a handle. Because either I am a masochist, or an over thinker, or because I am a dolt who over thinks everything.

But people don’t see the journey there, they just see the dude cranking handles, and the byproduct, so immediately they get the wrong idea.

I’m still finding myself in this mess I am making I suppose, figuring out what’s fair between my and others self interest, that, is difficult.

1 Like

Also @moveweight great database tool.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to write this all out.

4 Likes

Since this is a business discussion I’d like to share with you my recent experience and maybe someone might get some takeaway from it. So, I own a small coffee shop and I was thinking about how to monetize it a bit more aside from the business that we already have… there is a POS provider ( Point of Sale System UK | POS Software | EllyPOS ) that made an advertising space on their smart pos system so every time the customer makes a transaction and is waiting for it to be done, the ad is shown on POS and you get paid for it. Lol, it’s genius and it brings us additional money. 10/10 haha would recommend it to a friend.

Nice spam bro

Tits or gtfo

7 Likes

I would love to chop it up with yoh. I make custom video flyers for hundreds of trappers across the nation. I love the marketing side. I’m from Kentucky

how did this all pan out? @COVID-69 are you still doing the same numbers?

2 Likes

Modest volume growth. Significant margin expansion.

I planned to grow faster but can’t complain.

3 Likes

Is it possible to improve these numbers?!

3 Likes

Classic people pleaser. Been dealing with this for a long time as well.

Trust that you are a good person not because you bend over backwards to help people, but because you’re a good fucking person. Doesn’t mean you should be poor or always get the short end of the stick.

If people are truly your friends, they will pay full price for what you do (just make sure you do it well). If they need a friend discount, then they don’t appreciate your true value (just your value to them by saving them some money in the moment).

Self worth is a tough one, but nobody else will give you your worth. You must create it and then command it. If you don’t believe in your worth, how could anyone else?

If you TRULY believe in your worth, you’ll communicate it in many ways (non-verbal). If you don’t, you’ll communicate it in many ways (and you probably already have been).

Good luck, you can do this.

5 Likes

Here’s a few books that really made a big difference for me, maybe they will help you as well.

Awareness - By Anthony DeMello - I prefer the audiobook of this one personally, as it’s based on a talk he held (the printed book is just a transcript of the talk in the audiobook).

Breaking The Habit Of Being Yourself - By Dr. Joe Dispenza - this one uses neuroscience to help us understand how we create (or get imprinted with) our patterns and programming. It really shines a light on not only how important the subconscious is, but also how it works. With tools to help you re-program it so that the programming you’ve already picked up doesn’t keep fucking you up.

5 Likes

So much effort. Lmao. Excuse my comedy.
I just find this pursuit hilarious :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Reminds me of this lol

1 Like

She bae bae. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Comedy9000
“Which one?!”