How much to charge?!

I’m clearly not the only one. Look at all these replies.

Round these parts I’ve seen it take 3 people 2 days @ .40 per cartridge filled, capped, and packaged with a robot filler.

1 Like

@qma has the right idea, you can only slaughter the sheep once but you can sheer it forever.

5 Likes

So you fill and cap carts for .50 ea?
If so we’ll will be in contact. You said you can bring your stuff our way or us to you?
Does that .50 include boxing? I supply all materials

1 Like

@Nextracts

This would be great for @qma. Im sure he would be great for this and $5K for 10000 carts. Im pretty sure he has done this and more so i think this is a great opportuntiy for both. I see this guy on a weekly basis. Just blazed a blunt with him yesterday. Hes a good kid who would take care of ya.

6 Likes

I can if it is a large enough contract. A 10k per week operation, sure. Im tryna make my money.

Anything less than $5k per week then you should just pay the consulting fee cause at that point you paying for my 3 employees flights and housing will murder your budget.

2 Likes

So how much are people charging to fill and cap carts?

id say 50 cents on 10k sounds fair

My statement stands at $1 per packaged.
That’s the best rate we can find locally

2 Likes

Is that with labels?

Ur so lucky I am away from photoshop :joy::rofl:

50 cents on a 10k order is doable with 2-3 people, depending on skill. 1 dollar is if you are providing one of the consumables loke packaging.

My offer still stands to half your labor fees. Just need a chiropractor nearby

5 Likes