How much to charge?!

Hey guys,
I have a client that wants us to fill and package his disposable pens. How much do you guys typically charge for this service. Customer wants 10,000 disposable pens filled. Thank you guys for any advice you may have!

2 Likes

We sell 10,000 carts at $12-15 depending on the client

15 dollars to fill 10000 carts?

1 Like

Do you have a cart filler or will this be hand done?

1 Like

2 distillate guns at the moment

Not how much to sell a cartridge, I was wondering how much people charge to fill a cartridge for a client.

How many can you do an hour?

edit

you are asking about the service of fillling.

I’d say $1-$2 per cart filled. Since it’s 10k carts, maybe 1.25 and get a couple sets of hands and some bandaids.

4 Likes

I agree with the above statement. On the higher side if you have to box them also

3 Likes

fifty cents a cart

2 Likes

I imagine you could even charge as low as .25 a cart.

Hire 2 people at $15-20 a hour. 1 person should be able to fill and package 1000 carts in 8 hours easily.

2x people 2000 carts a day. 5 days a week. 10000 carts. Pay them each $750 a week for their time. You pocket 1000 for doing nothing. Work smarter not harder. This can be scaled to any size.

@qma. what do you think…

6 Likes

I have a 710 shark for sale, We filled and packaged 6,000 carts in 4 (maybe 6hrs) hours with 3 people in an assembly line. 15k for the machine comes with a great support system through convectium (manufacturer)

4 Likes

or you can buy that machine and do it daily…what other cool toys you got…sounds like u need to find a warehouse rather sell all yo shit!

2 Likes

lol yea who wants to put me on??? handcuff me to the closed loop like jesse pinkman

7 Likes

$2 gotta make your cut

3 Likes

Id assume 1000 carts in 10 hours to be on the slow side. Pay a decent worker 20/hr thats 0.20 a cart and then tell the person who wants em done you can do it for .50 a cart

You supervise and quality control / make sure workers are on pace and doing it proper.

2 Likes

General labor depending on state $10-15 per hour it is busy work unskilled labor

1 Like

10,000 of how many flavors? if it is 10 flavors he can fill that order in two days. his biggest slowdown with two people will be capping. He could have the filler homogenize and clean while they work, but that poor capper is done for. maybe 3 people. 2 capers and a filler/mixer

Oh man I have bad news, 50 cents or more. I have a filler that moves fast enough to make capping your bottle neck, I can let you jump up on the list but you gotta let me film it in action. Should be easy since you got a license. No legal worries.

4 Likes

Here in Cali it’s $1 per g for someone to gram out shatter. That’s standard around here atleast. The same people package and cap carts for 1 ea. (No filling)
I haven’t been able to find someone that will do it per hour. Its like trimming. You get paid per
Ymmv

Also check out the vape bit for a cheap capping solution. It works.

1 Like

:rofl::joy:1 dollar per? ill quit right now and fill with the wooks. Ill fill and cap this order for 10,000 nooooo problem. I’ll even bring my own equipment too :rofl::joy:

14 Likes