How are people isomerizing cbd to d8?

So you blame your faulty logic for your incorrect response to him?

1 Like

18 minutes is to long for me to like this one liked :joy:

2 Likes

um most chlorine in the world is generated from electrolysis of sodium chloride

wash your mouth out chemist.

though we do it with TCCA and HCl aqua

or hypo and HCl aqua

but ive done it with electricity and via humphry davyā€™s method

4 Likes

Are you coming at me because i called you on your shit? Good luck with that.

Excuse the oui oui :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Iā€™m coming for you because Iā€™m calling you out in your shit. You have been wrong several times while claiming others here are. I hold your actual knowledge very cheapā€¦

Holy shit it takes you so long to craft a rebuttalā€¦ Poor Roiplek, always in the corner with the dunce hat on

Says who, you? Do i give a shit?

You know what, get over on sciencemadness and check out my posts (stoichiometric_steve) if you wanna get into some dick measuring contest.

Me? No man, the definition of pyrolysis disagrees with youā€¦ As does a basic explanation of hygroscopicity as it pertains to anhydrous calcium chlorideā€¦ Whereā€™s that degree from? Iā€™m assuming the university of Phoenix online

1 Like

I just talked to it, it agrees.

Again with the misquoting, eh? I was referring to Sodium chloride

Stoichiometric Steve? Holy shit guys, itā€™s ā€œCatch-me-outside-labmanā€

Lol welcome back to the forum Steve

4 Likes

Squig said that calcium chloride was a drying agentā€¦ You said he was wrongā€¦ Lol

2 Likes

wish i had tits like danielle tho

show me where

1 Like

slow down he was right on that.

calcium chloride reacts with phenols.

I was wrong :yum:

4 Likes

Lol you need all kinds of help huh? Is your paltry reading comprehension preventing you from scanning this thread and locating it?

Iā€™ll screenshot where squig says he plans on using calcium chloride as a source of calcium AND as a drying agent. You said both were ā€œWrongā€ Calcium chloride may react with phenols but itā€™s still a drying agent.

also with acetone btw. learned that the hard way!

may i kindly ask you to insert your genitals into your anus?

He wasnā€™tā€¦ He clearly said he was swapping out calcium chloride for sodium chlorideā€¦

i was referring to Sodium chloride as a drying agent. sorry if that hasnā€™t been clear. my interpretation was he wanted to substitute sodium chloride (new trial) for calcium chloride (which i interpreted as he tried that already).

What happened there is you purposely misquoted him. You focused on sodium chloride and ignored the rest of his text. You ignored the relevant material in fact

you have missed the lead up reactions then.

sodium chloride is used to generate HCl when sulfuric is dropped into the solution.

it was to be substituted with calcium chloride as it would work as a drying agent.

but thanks you bringing to light that dissociation of the acid is not what is promoting d9 to d8

I looked a little deeper and found it to most likely be oxidation.

now the choice of next cat will be sodium metabisulfite which will reduce oxygen and dry

solvent as it will convert to bisulfite which is the isomerization cat.

1 Like