How am I able to tell from a COA if it is a converted liter? There are traces of D8 and ones testing at 78% and the other at 84%

1 Like

Also, how good would you say the quality of these liters are? I assume they are converted since they have D8, but I do not know how they will hit in carts.

If your clients aren’t regular D8 smokers it’ll actually hit them harder because that is not a cannabinoid that’s been ‘worn out’ if you will in their receptors.

1 Like

This rathers look like a partly altered D9 distilate, which partly converted to d8 during distilation (in presence of acid)… is this color remediated ?

8 Likes

Are you able to get a chromatogram? That would be the tell-tale info.

4 Likes

It is converted. That much D8 doesn’t show up unless it was converted from CBD.

1 Like

D9 is intermediary between CBD and D8.
It is not necessary to start from CBD to get D8.
D8 derives from D9.

7 Likes

If there’s a vacuum leak, residual carbon from scrubbing or even too hot, D9 will convert to D8 in conventional oil

5 Likes

I’ve seen high d8 back in the day from cbleach when people were using it in the flask I believe

The lack of cbg could indicate that it is a conversion

Also the color / translucency do you have a picture of the liter?

And then finally price was it cheap cheap

Edit: shout out to proverde labs. Received on the 9th tested on the 10th reported on the 11th. Almost unbelievable

5 Likes

That’s a conversion from CBD

Typically 4+% d8

But you can fuck up your d9 to look like this with media in the flask

1 Like

Doesn’t proverde report when material is synthetic? Or was that just for 3chi

The color is light. A very light yellow. I am going to make another post with a picture of the liter

I made another post with the picture of the liter. It is a light color and has a very hard top. It was pretty cheap; I grabbed 20+ and paid 1250.

@KingsCannabis converted. 8% doesn’t happen on accident on real run unless a massive fuck up but then color and random cannabinoid presence.

Problem is. It could also totally be real. COA will never tell you.

If it oxidizes then it’s converted

79% d9 at that price isn’t to fishy

Real ones in Cali at that volume would be like 1500-2000 but much higher d9

Couldn’t find your picture post that would rly answer question.

1 Like

but WHY?

can you explain why you want folks to have to search to find pictures, when they’re trying to help you?

for free?!?

Will putting this oil in my carts change the color of the oil and/or not give a good hit?

2 Likes

It’s probably a reclaim liter.

Lots of extractors will wash their dishes and save up the ultrasonic and distill it.

5 Likes

Ding ding!

Dish-dillate!

3 Likes

Yea… Everyone saying converted, and I’m over here like maybe in an ultrasonic. Cause it ain’t soupy enough to be a d9 conversion.

He grabbed 20+ of them. That’s a lot of saving of that ultrasonic.

3 Likes

If this was converted from cbd it would have exo thc in it

Id say its messed up d9 disty

1 Like