House fire and loss of children

1 Like

I have clothes if he needs clothes. Was this in California?
Or food.
I can help you resource actual resources he may need to live if he’s out here. Clothes, food, etc. no cash unfortunately I’m struggling myself with that and haven’t received work or donations I can spare.

2 Likes

Arizona

1 Like

Ok you interested in a clothing care package?

1 Like

Hey @Cheebachiefextracts, you might think about posting a list of things he might need like @HappyFeet420 suggested. Might be easier for some people to send care packages instead of cash given the current market climate. I couldn’t possibly imagine what he’s going through. He’s lucky he has a good brother and good family.

8 Likes

I’m gonna see about the local fire department if we can get items sent there

4 Likes

I’m sorry to hear this buddy I couldn’t even imagine I’m only hoping for the best for your brother and family

3 Likes

My situation is a little different given I’m in California.

Honest to God, I’m an angel compared to most. And as soon as I’m not reliable.Bang :hiking_boot::boot::leg:(Booted)

1 Like

I donated. It doesn’t seem like enough. Nothing is enough. I’m so sorry. So sorry.

4 Likes

Anything is always acceptable cat, thank you I love you guys and our community, this shit hurts so deep for my family.

1 Like

It looks like it’s nearly half way there. At least that doesn’t have to be a burden.

1 Like

It doubled within a hour or so, there’s plenty of saints and angels out. It’s absolutely amazing to see. It’s such a traumatizing time for the entire family, I’m glad that they’ll be laid to rest properly for family during this time of mourning

Another link that will be directly for all three moms and the fathers of the children.

This is so fucked. I’m so sorry man. My heart aches for your brother.

4 Likes

Thank you brother, I seen your ig notification thank you it seriously means a lot

1 Like

Damn man. I saw the post when it was put up and I couldn’t figure out what to say and I still can’t.

I am extremely sorry for his loss.

No octopus emoji, for this is not Groovy. Not Groovy at all.

4 Likes

It still hasn’t set in for me. Once it does I’m gonna be fucked up for a bit.

Thank you for the condolences

4 Likes

bumping

2 Likes

Thank you brother, I haven’t been on here as much today due to being with family and grieving. Please everyone donate to the river fund link, that one will be going to ALL of the families involved and doesn’t take money from the proceeds, and the goal has been met for the go fund me. The most amazing thing is that the local mortuary that sadly alot of my family had gone through is going to help with all expenses for the children’s services.

If anyone uses chime to bank, my brothers direct chime name is $John-Jones743 if you want to send directly to him as well.

3 Likes

I need someone that can pull data and info off a cracked screen iPhone @SubstituteCreature i need you brother