House fire and loss of children

My brother quite literally just lost his 5 children and home to a house fire. I don’t know what to say I’m really at a loss for words. But I know he will need help and guidance these next few months. If proof needed I will be posting it but want to get ahead and talk to others as I just don’t know what to do in this situation at all…

5 Likes

Man that’s terrible. I’m really sorry man. Wife? Other adult?
That’s fucking heart wrenching.

I don’t believe in mercury retrograde or anything like that but this has definitely been a week filled with life changing events. Good. Bad. Chaos. Many I know are all of a sudden hit with life and hard.

1 Like

Single father just lost 5 kids

4 Likes

Wow. This is terrible. I cannot even imagine.

If he finds a way to push through this, he is a lot stronger man than I am. I couldn’t do it.

Jesus Christ dude

9 Likes

All you can do is be there for him. I’m really sorry for your family’s loss.

I dont think id come back from that

7 Likes

:+1: sorry for your loss.

1 Like

I’m the eldest of 8, I wouldn’t either.

1 Like

3 confirmed dead top floor of home, 3 children unaccounted for. I’ve been searching his neighborhood for hours in hope now. I can’t fucking fathom this right now.

2 Likes

There are no words for this situation.
Its beyond comprehensive situation.

My condolences

2 Likes

it all sounds trite im sure, but just wanted to add my condolences

2 Likes

My heart hurts for my brother. My head hurts of mental stress. My fucking thoughts have stopped and I can’t think. What the actual fucking creation happened. They never had a chance it took over 15 minutes to get water on the fire. I’m so fucking distraught.

All five children found upstairs, not sure if all in same room or not but they have confirmed all five.

Idk if anyone else wants to help I’m donating a bunch of my stuff and as much as I can to my brother to help him for the next few weeks/months to come. He lost 5 kids in this fire and his home along with all his belongings and cherished items.

He doesnt have cashapp or Venmo or anything like that but he does use chime to bank with. If anyone would like to help and donate directly to him it also allows you to leave a little message on each thing you send, maybe give him some kind words and positivity as he’s going to need all the help he can get.

John’s chime ( $John-Jones-743 )

I praise and thank you all for you kinda words and condolences for my family & brother.

2 Likes

I am so sorry; this is terrible; my heart hurts! I cannot imagine the pain and heartache you’re feeling. I am praying for your peace and comfort, and will send what I can as soon as possible!. Stay strong!

2 Likes

@Cheebachiefextracts You better take his guns…if that were me a bullet would definitely look like a solution

6 Likes

Thankfully he’s on felony probation he doesn’t have any.

just try to keep him around you as much as possible dude

7 Likes

100% he’s with family. He’s at my dads with a large portion of that side of the family and I have my mother with me since I live across the street from the hospital my grandfather is also at. We’re currently collecting things to take to my brother and my mom is collecting things to be cremated with all the children. There is a go fund me for the cremation service I’ll post a link to as well.

2 Likes

You gotta keep him within reach.

4 Likes