Honeycomb tech?

If/when that tech is invented, we need to get in on all our commander-in-tweets devices. although I can think of some other solutions that I’d rather implement :expressionless:

2 Likes

My guess is that there’s maybe a handful of professional comics in the US that could attempt a joke like that. With proper context (a personal connection to the topic), and long lead ups, I believe everything is fair game in comedy. It’s still a risk, even for the pros. You’re drunken one off had neither context nor a lead up making it, and you, appear akward and insensitive (putting it lightly). Best to leave jokes like that to the pros.

1 Like

Listen, I already apologized for the joke. Who knows, maybe I’m the only person who after thousands of hours stirring hundreds of kg of concentrate gets a little “awkward and incensitive” but I feel that placement was possibly the ONLY opportunity where that terribly offensive joke could be used.
Here I’ll even repost an old one I put up with details on how I make my crumble.

Now if we can drop it, let’s all get back to whipping our extracts like Devo. Better?

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing your tek brother. Whip it good!

I wouldn’t say that’s the best way.

Best way is shatter to budder in my experience. Try multiple ways with one strain I guess find the one that suits you

Once again I’ll state!!!
The best way for budder is just to agitate and purge , once all gone, it will budder,… …bc as most places state…

Budder bho completely purged
If stops bubbling and not budder, open and light stir contents to vac again, it’ll continue to bubble after every stir… When you stir and full vac does nothing, I bet you’re there

Found this on accident when trying to make shatter the first time, thinking I had to remove all the solvent,I noticed every time stopped bubbling I could agitate and rehit it and it would bubbling up again… Once it finally quits was budder every time… Makes sense after I read on the big dispensaries it’s completely purged bho

Keeping vac w heat for drier budder and no heat for terpy budder…
Stirring or whip just agitates the rest the solvent out…
Once it stops bubbling and turns dryer in oven it’ll start w small swirls here and there, another EASY stir and couple more pulls your there…
Honestly just quick pull on vac and another light stir will do Everytime, don’t stop till budder

3 Likes

When returning to the oven is that with vac? I can make solid budder bho/pho after using taffy tek. I have great success so far with nugs and fresh frozen. With trim I usually get pull n snap doing taffy tek.

how long do you leave it out for to get dry texture ?

Keep it in the oven till it turns dry, then let it sit and cure on a cool dry dark shelf for 12-24hrs and it will be solid

1 Like

I made a new sop to speed up the process-4 hrs

18 Likes

Yeah yeah, I’ve used great stuff before too

Joking aside, looks cool

1 Like

Whip, full vacc, release vacc, whip, full vacc, release vacc, X12?

6 Likes

proper prep work makes the dream work . purge, whip once , pull vac

8 Likes

Just whipped out this lil cookie for shits and giggles.

11 Likes

How hot is the second vac? When ever I try it just goes back to shatter.

1 Like

Let the temps do the work not The vaccum.

3 Likes

Do I need to do flush or long soak time for crumble?

Looks awesome :+1:You just kept pulling vac until it looked like that? What temp?

That’s a huge cookie