Honey Cut/Clear Cut Ingredient Update

It’s all shenanigans… cart technology is better, and crystal resistant extracts have arrived. Currently the only factor in using a cutting agent is greed.Cutting thc and cbd extracts will always be a race to the bottom.Even some of these terpene blends sketch me out, the future will be carts with hemp terpenes.

14 Likes

That’s not true,

I’ve had issues with my delta 8 carts not hitting because they’re so thick (this happened on the east coast).

Because of this I use 10% floraplex cut along with 5%terpenes.

I’ve gotten boxes of carts back because when it’s cold out they’ll freeze up.

If you cut your cart 10% it’ll prevent this.

15% terpenes would be horrible, I never do anything over 5 or your cart becomes harsh

3 Likes

That is all I smoke. Thc distillate made by me or homies. With hemp terpenes. Nothing else is needed.

This is still a profitable combo if your not scum. The cream will all rise to the top in this industry.

14 Likes

There are also states with potency limits, so you have to find a way to lower disty going into the carts. NOT supporting cut just saying. I use 5-7% terps and thats it and have had no problems through multiple 100k’s over the years

3 Likes

What do those potency limit states say about delta 8 distillate?

3 Likes

Im not really sure, i just got back from a head lab tech interview and it was just 1 thing that came up. We will have in house testing so it will all be based off those results. I dont know if thats gotta be part of the equation or not as far as the state is concerned. Also waiting on what they will allow as acceptable cut to lower the potency. The whole state is still in its infancy as far as some of the rules, but every permit has passed and will be completely vertically integrated by the 1st of the yr

2 Likes

If they dont limit tac, then this will create a unique market dominated by creative blends. A company with rare cannabinoid genetics and chromatography columns would be in a very favorable position.

4 Likes

Ya there’s alot of variables and just have to get a concrete answer as to what they consider potency or part of like you said.

1 Like

Not really, all you need is the CBG hemp strain, make pure cbg isolate and convert it to whatever you want.

That cbg strain hits the market next year I hear

5 Likes

@Demontrich has had the floraplex terpene diluent analyzed and its identified as a bunch of different terpenes, you should ask him for the test hed probably send it to you

4 Likes

Great read, i myself use HempCuTT which we have signed an NDA and understand fully what is inside of it. They are open to this for any company buying large qty. What i can say is specific vitamin’s are safe if they are the correct versions… for instance there is literally 100s of type of lets say vitamin e… it can be natural or synthetic , it can be from soy , avocodos, sunflowers, it can be an oil , powder, so many options … along time ago when I was formulating eliquids for many large brands i was asked to make a vitamin blend, after along and costly r&d the ends results was best formulated using natural extracted vitamins that were in a powder form. we then homoginezed them into VG. So i guess my 2 cents is that if the research is done vitamins are not 100% harmful …

3 Likes

Not the diluent their new stuff uber thick

2 Likes

can you cut it with cbd?

Don’t ever mess w the dragon…

“You can’t play w a dragon without getting burned bad, trust me I know!”

1 Like

Im not sure its on my list of questions for them. Ground was just broke so its still a few months away til operational.

1 Like

I find it funny its almost impossible to find out who or what business honeycut really is, same with the clear cut website. Says ap consulting but thats not a registered name in Cali. And Mr extractor has almost removed the clear cut from him website. Shitty carts have always been a thing. As soon as these vitamin mix thickeners come out we get all these cases of illness pop up and now the CDC is looking into it. Shits wild lol. Maybe now people will start paying ~$15 for wholesale carts again lol. As soon as all these cuts came out the cart market dropped so far (and so did distillate but carts dropped more % wise, meaning cut)… I sitting here with my popcorn ready to see what happens lol

1 Like

$15 wholesale carts her we come !!!

1 Like

I sell bulk all day at $15. You just gotta find the people that are tired of selling dogshit.

I gave a pack to my buddy of uncut with 7% terps. He said he hasn’t seen that kind of quality in 18 months.

Uncut carts burn slower. So the value is there, you just have to own process and quality

4 Likes

What are you guys paying for the Honey cut?

1 Like

Honey Cut - 1000-1200 liter
Uber Thick - 1300 liter
Hemp CuTT - 850-1000 liter 2750 gallon