Honey Cut/Clear Cut Ingredient Update

This is an updateless update, then.

1 Like

they have changed their story, if you ask them now its a vitamin blend.

2 Likes

CBD is cheap, don’t worry. I’ll be ruining your business model very soon.

You’ll have to excuse my attitude towards this, I’m overly sympathetic to the overall ignorance of the average consumer.

7 Likes

before this post, did a vitamin blend ever cross your mind? Maybe not helpful for you, but maybe it will be for someone.

I agree cbd is cheap, which is why we are able to retail a 300-350mg broad spectrum cartridge for $30, while the competition is selling melatonin, and 150 mg carts for $35.

I’m not the enemy here lol. And I respect your stand on the cut, but with that being said, not everything new is bad and terrible. I get you dont have enough information to make an informed decision, but there’s more information on it now than there was a month ago and a lot more than even 3 months ago.

Lets fast forward 2 weeks and lets say we have the true ingredients list and it turns out to be seemlessly harmless vitamins. Will you stand behind the product then? When compared to using pg,vg,mct?

1 Like

Well, very soon there will be 500mg carts cut at 10% with terpenes available for $30, nationwide.

Until there are studies saying it’s relatively harmless to inhale whatever it is, I won’t support it. Even then, is there any benefit to it? If not why do it? It’s completely unnecessary.

The issue is, you have 350mg in 1mL, I will have 450mg in 500mg. Potency will always win, you just smoke less. Just like with so many pharmaceuticals. There’s a reason someone made carfentanyl when the overdose range on fentanyl was already obscene. The less you have to ingest to get the desired effect, the better.

2 Likes

Well considering we are only 150mg away from your product potency, it would cost us less than a dollar to up our contents from 350 to 500mg. So instead of $4.50 it would cost $5.50, not a huge game changer.

I don’t know where the market will go. I would assume higher potency will end up winning the race, but in a world where many people live pay check to pay check I can also see 150mg carts at $20 beating out higher potency at higher prices.

I have a bit of a different experience. I have many many people that I deal with that prefer less potent flowers and oils. I primarily am dealing with THC products and I’m sure that the CBD world is a bit different, but even for myself sometimes I’m looking for the experience of smoking or vaping just as much as I’m looking for the medicinal benefit. I just finished my first batch of pens for example and I find them to be much stronger than I like. For the first week or two after I made them I was in a constant haze because my pens were one hitter quitters! I am about to receive some 96% CBD dist and will be more informed on that front in a few days. Bottom line is I think there will always be a market for less potent products, especially if the price is reflective of the potency.

3 Likes

Sure, fair enough. Vape flower.

It’s not worth potentially poisoning yourself.

Please stahp.

4 Likes

Y’all going with the CBG CBC cbn additive to create the impurities that don’t allow it to crystallize ? And or D8

5 Likes

We get broad spectrum cbd distillate that has all the minors in and then we add our dilute to get the cartridge to desired potency

2 Likes

If people are interested in identifying the compound(s) being used as cutting agents just send a sample in to characterization lab capable of running FTIR. I can’t imagine it costing more than $275 per sample. A little quantitive analysis at minimum can point you in the right direction on next steps towards full characterization.

4 Likes

Carfentanyl vs fentanyl has more to do with patent law than potency

1 Like

Retinol and beta carotene? Both vitamins and terpenes, lol

2 Likes

Regardless, it’s 100x more potent. Which is 10,000x more potent than morphine. My point being potency is one of the biggest factors of any drug production, and almost always where the market goes.

Imo, if you need something 10,000x more potent than morphine to deal with the pain, you should probably just die. We live in weird times.

To address the other aspect of that point, we don’t mix vitamins or PG/VG with ibuprofen or morphine. We get a high potency version of the drug and work within a dose range.

5 Likes

Sufentanil is stronger than Fenty. I was given Dilaudid when I was last hospitalized and that chit right there is sum chit. I would joke with the nurses and named it happy juice because I would get really happy for 15 seconds then pass out.

2 Likes

Dilaudid, lol. That’s kid stuff vs fenty. They gave me a shot of fenty in the er before a surgery, NO thank you. I was super high. I’ve done every pain killer but H (I dont mess with da dragon!), and dilaudid was tame to say the least.

5 Likes

1 key of fentynal makes keys of garbage gold once to the street. I was on patches when they first came out after a rear wnd collision at 65mph, i was sitting still and i can only imagine the carfentynal especially the way its being used.

1 Like

Ding ding ding you’re half right.

Its something vitamin E :wink:

Nice thing about having a chemical analysis lab as our analytical lab

6 Likes

@FloraplexTerpenes sells this stuff too and we asked them explicitly if there are vitamins or sweeteners in it since canadian regulations don’t allow that. They told us “no vitamins or sweeteners” and someone called Chase Gracie sent us an msds which doesn’t identity what it is. So we didn’t order and boy am I glad now.

Looks like more shenanigans to me.

7 Likes