HIA announced its position that all hemp-derived cannabinoids are Federally legal, Including Delta-8 THC

Simply another option at this point.

1 Like

ROFL … Way to take that sentence completely out of context to better suit your erroneous arguement. I’ll let the extra chromosome slide this time, but it clearly states “whether growing or not” … it doesn’t say … “whether growing or synthesized”. Need more proof of what that statement means? Look up Section 297B of the Farm Bill under State and Tribal Plans, where it says … “a procedure for the effective disposal of plants, whether growing or not” … it literally means whether it’s growing or dried plant material. They were not referring to synthesized CB1 receptor agonists lol. That would be in direct opposition to multiple federal statutes (i.e. the Psychotropic Substances Act/Convention on Psychotropic Substances/Controlled Substances Act). And speaking of “dodging” … the entire reason that the 0.3% threshold was established was due to the fact that it does not conflict with the CSA or any of the other aforementioned federal statutes because it’s non-psychotropic.

No matter which way you try spinning it, or how many times you pointlessly keep referring to synthesizing or decarbing (non-psychoactive) cannabinoids, like CBD … Delta-8 is a synthetic THC because it is formed “by a process that chemically changes a substance extracted from a naturally occurring plant”, thus making it illegal as “all synthetically derived tetrahydrocannabinols remain schedule I controlled substances.”

Let me know when you’ve removed your head from your asshole.

~

1 Like

You just quoted an FAD excerpt, which was in reference to dietary supplements. I merely used that as an example of how federal agencies view synthetics in general - hence the keyword “akin”.

HIA announcement: tits or gtfo

2 Likes

No. It actually says … “shall not apply to substances created by naturally occurring (((biological processes)))”.

And no, Delta-8 is absolutely not biosynthesized by either hemp or marijuana. It’s actually a degradation artifact “formed under the influence of heat and light during processing and storage of the plant sample.” (ElSohly, Wang, Avulaet al 2018. Quantitative Determination of Δ9-THC, CBG, CBD, Their Acid Precursors and Five Other Neutral Cannabinoids by UHPLC-UV-MS).

Let me know if you need more citations proving that Delta-8 is not biosynthesized by hemp or marijuana.

Bro before I posted that you didn’t even know the definition of hemp, I guess ALL DERIVATIVES doesn’t really mean ALL DERIVATIVES does it? (Atleast in your version of English)

D8 from hemp isn’t scheduled stupid d9 is, if d8 was scheduled then the DEA could do something about it

Lmao by your definition decarbing is synthetic then as it changes the substance extracted from the normal plant

:rofl:

By your definition of synthetic it has to have never came from a plant and cbd did so

Have you ever thought about this?

Why are states banning d8 explicitly if it’s already illegal?

Because it’s not when it falls under the definition of hemp

:exploding_head:

I know you’re too stupid to comprehend

1 Like

This is incorrect

The feds have even said hemp and cannabis plants make small amounts of d8

Youre the dumbest person who’s ever argued against anyone on this you don’t even know half the shit you’re arguing

1 Like

Here read the final rules

D8 OCCURS IN SMALL AMMOUNTS IN THE PLANT

lol … Yeah it is true lol. I’ve got plenty of literature proving that D8 is absolutely not biosynthesized. I just quoted one from ElSohly himself. I usually post on Instagram, but maybe I’ll make a thread here, just to show you what a fool you are.

I love these conversations…… everyone is so kind to each other!

10 Likes

I literally just proved you wrong so

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It’s in the hemp final rules

I take this as a compliment (I know it wasn’t targeted at me) and admittedly can’t comprehend but am trying to stay capable and able to understand on a business standpoint. I want to learn so bad but understand my strengths.

2 Likes

Holy shit do you even open your eyes while reading herp derp? Nowhere in that garbage you posted does it imply that Delta-8 is ((biosynthesized)). It’s merely referring to quantification and I’ve already demonstrated that Delta-8 is “formed under the influence of heat and light during processing and storage of the plant sample.” … NEWSFLASH; THAT’S NOT A “biological process”. That’s an artifact of post-harvest degradation you fool.

Nvm. Just gonna pull out the memes.

1 Like

Here let me narrow it down for you so you don’t get confused reading such big paragraphs

Both hemp and cannabis synthesize delta 8 and delta 9

(You said they don’t, you also posted a definition of a synthetic that says it can’t have ever came from a plant and d8 that falls under the definition of hemp doesn’t meet that criteria)

@MagisterChemist use to run a testing lab

He saw d8 in d9 flower samples

It wasn’t from " degradation "

It’s in the old literature that d8 is biosynthesized

So if d8 is made like this it’s not synthetic right?

Heat and light cause decarb so

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

XD wait we still talking d8? Lmao on the brisk of the hhc launches. God I wish I had it in me to still argue, it’d be hard not to when you been so deep in making the products. So I feel that.

2 Likes

You know the hhc recipe is posted on here

Yeah but is it worthwhile for production

2 Likes