HIA announced its position that all hemp-derived cannabinoids are Federally legal, Including Delta-8 THC

@MagisterChemist use to run a testing lab

He saw d8 in d9 flower samples

It wasn’t from " degradation "

It’s in the old literature that d8 is biosynthesized

So if d8 is made like this it’s not synthetic right?

Heat and light cause decarb so

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

XD wait we still talking d8? Lmao on the brisk of the hhc launches. God I wish I had it in me to still argue, it’d be hard not to when you been so deep in making the products. So I feel that.

2 Likes

You know the hhc recipe is posted on here

Yeah but is it worthwhile for production

2 Likes

Wesleys friend made 10 kilos of it with his sop

:grimacing:

2 Likes

1 Like

Ingredients don’t make the sop and even I know that. Granted talented tinkerers like yourself can make their own off a small wiff

1 Like

My condolences for the extra chromosome. Nowhere in anything that you posted states that Delta-8 is biosynthesized lol. You won’t find any peer-reviewed literature indicating that it does either. That’s because it’s an ARTIFACT OF DEGRADATION.

Pick up a fucking textbook.:crazy_face:

This is the actual document the FEDS reference, not whatever you’re posting

Keep arguing all you want it’s been proven cannabis and hemp make small amounts of d8

Wrong again!

Shall I find the exact exerts?

I’m sorry you were dropped on your head as a baby and can’t read

You have to be kidding me. Holy shit you are clueless. Please explain how “occurs” means that the plant biosynthesizes it lol?

Are you completely out of your mind?

An artifact of degradation has nothing to do with biosynthesis. One is formed by the plant, while the other is a result of external factors.

Again… pick up a textbook.

1 Like

I’ve got some coas with d8 in d9.

I haven’t seen it on a hemp coa but I don’t see as many of those.

But even in the restek d9 standard there is a bump of d8 so I’m not so sure the d8 in the d9 is the actual sample or how the standard is

2 Likes

The fact they call them MINOR CANNABINOIDS

Which are found in the plant

XD

patel2017.pdf (767.8 KB)

Here’s the peer reviewed study where they test a shit ton of flower and detect d8 in most of the samples

Your IQ is really starting to show

I know this is hard to accept, it’s facts though

But you can not say whether it was biosynthesized or isomerized. I am still not convinced that cannabis produces D8. My gut tells me that environmental conditions are isomerizing small amounts of D9 or some other minor cannabinoid.

5 Likes

Lovely shit show thread we have here.

My stupid idiot input: frankly neither of the squabblers here are going to make any progress in convincing others. I have my hunch on who might be more correct when the issue inevitably goes before a court of law in the future, but that shall be kept to myself. I could see both arguments holding some weight in that respect.

What I will say is you’re both being dipshits but clearly with knowledge within your claimed fields. Neither are idiots in that respect. Such insults in arguments do nothing but hurt the credibility of the insulter and drag discussion down the drain.

4 Likes

Your instincts would be spot on. I can link you to numerous peer-reviewed studies that (all) come to the same conclusion. D8 is not biosynthesized. It’s a result of D9 decomposition.

Unfortunately, trying to explain this to certain people with no clue how to comprehend scientific data, is akin to having a conversation with a box of rocks.

1 Like

Cbn isn’t naturally occuring but is a minor cannabinoid, if it was environmental factors then it would still be considered a minor since it’s naturally occuring due to the environment

I doubt this is the case though

Enzyme synthesis are never perfect, even the cbd a synthase makes some thc

Why couldn’t the thc a synthase make d8?

You didn’t read that paper I posted obviously because it proves you wrong once again

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hey @moveweight got any popcorn left?

Edit: nvm found some in the cabinet, we good. Probably shouldn’t be shitting things up more than they already were in any case, though it can be fun.