Hhc

Hhc is less psychoactive then D8

One of the isomers isn’t even psychoactive so you’re smoking half potency shit xD (the stuff you’re smoking is 50/50 R and S isomers)

4 Likes

Maybe it’s something else in these carts. I talked to someone the other day who is one of the best diamond farmers I’ve seen. He told me he smoked some of a cart and thought he was tripping. Which had me a bit intrigued

6 Likes

OK its been over 3hrs. Are you tripping?

2 Likes

Thats for sure d9 thc o

d8 thc o is not the same

David B made some in NV and man oh man, shit had me falling asleep during the day while driving

When i went to CO last year to the GLG event WC15 (he deleted his account on here, hes making the HHC for CCL) had some HHC and i tried it and it is not like thc o. HHC is an instant high but last like an hour. Much less duration for me then D9 or even D8

Morphine is double acetylated into Heroin

D9 is Acetylated into THC O

It alteast doubles the potency by allowing better absorption across the BBB, you pretty much absorb it and your body breaks off the acetylation group after 30-60 minutes and it hits you like a TRAIN

4 Likes

plus the diastereomers if Im not mistaken, total of 4 compounds.

Interesting, thanks for the update!

I wonder how the mainstream market is going to respond to slow release cannabinoids. IMO if it takes more than 10 minutes for effects to be felt it may cause issues from consumers chiefing products and not knowing the Time it takes to kick in.

I personally find it annoying as I’m impatient and like things I put in my lungs to be felt relatively quickly!

THCO takes wayyyy too long for effects to be felt to make it a proper product to vape and dab on its own.

1 Like

D8 = diet D9
HHC = diet D8
We’re going the wrong direction xD

10 Likes

At least the sample we ran yesterday was compliant.

The concentration compared to the cart was a bit alarming……

New trend we are experiencing is the pure distillate we test looks like distillate. The carts on the other hands are showing no where the potency of the distillate. The pure HHC sample yesterday looked at least 90% cannabinoids. The HHC cart we tested barely hit 50%.

7 Likes

I imagine having >1 gram to work with for testing isn’t ideal

its not a bad thing either as the machine only needs 100mg to run 1000s of test on that sample…

3 Likes

1 gram of a concentrate is sufficient. I even have a method dialed in for testing 1 gram of flower pretty dialed in and i use that method for testing flower during its growth period.

6 Likes

1 gram for a full panel? XD why they taking 12 from us, 22 from other states.

7 Likes

no, for in house potency. You can’t really compare 3rd party to in house.

Full panel consists of like 6 or more different tests, and each test needs its own sample. also 3rd party labs are retaining samples and doing retests.

5 Likes

Word. A gram per test is about right. 1 for reserve. 6 tests. 12 grams. That’s how our full panel works with third party omma

1 Like

You definitely want back up for contaminations that might come up or if you get really weird results.

3 Likes

Got the guava from Forge Hemp Co and taste is pretty good for hemp derived terps. I have tried them from the best around here and they all suck except for @AshevilleExtracts
I have a very high tolerance and pretty sure I dab/smoke more daily than just about any member here. Mostly dab diamonds and diamond doobs as straight flower doesn’t really get me high unless I smoke allot. I dab/smoke within 10 mins from when I awake and all day until I go to sleep. I vaped only HHC for 8hrs and was high the whole time and didn’t smoke/ingest any THC during those 8hrs. CBD does nothing for me but this HHC does the trick. Also put less smoke in my lungs during those 8hr cus I didn’t even vape .2ml in 8hrs. I suggest anyone with a high tolerance to give it a try.
Now I need to find someone trustworthy that sells HHC distillate. Cheapest I have found is Loudhouse Hemp but know nothing about this company. Anyone here know about them?
HHC / HexaHydroCannabinol Distillate – loudhousehemp.shop

4 Likes

I’d ask @qma where he got the sample we tested the other day. While we don’t have a HHC standard. The total cannabinoids were really high and was pretty pure….

I have a little here. I’m gonna try I think after this review.

2 Likes

Soooooooo how was
The rip @Killa12345 its been 12 minutes…

1 Like

I didn’t mean today. Lol. Im high as hell already. Disty blunt in and dabs. It’s Saturday! Lol.

Watching a little Bourne marathon on the tv. Lol. Glued to the couch

5 Likes

O ok enjoy ur day bub excited for what u think of the hhc

4 Likes