Hhc

At what point does someone need to die for y’all to stop fucking with the plant?

18 Likes

Who has a standard…?

1 Like

Sign me up

I’m interested in trying it. D9 gives me pure anxiety.

4 Likes

There isn’t a standard available as far as I am aware. But, hydrogenations (certainly this one) are pretty clean reactions. Consider on THC the hydrogen only has one bond where it can add itself. If THCs are disappearing and two compounds are arising by HPLC, those are your hydrogenated products. There’s not a lot of room for mystery. Resolving and identifying isomers of HHC, however, is a relevant pursuit.

Edit: nothing is stopping someone from making their own standard.

2 Likes

I haven’t had time to look/ask is this on the CSA? And or would you consider this an analogue?

D9 o acetate for sure would as its a pro drug of d9 and there’s precedents of ppl getting busted for it

D8 they might be able to say is an anologue since d8 thc o would be stronger then D9 IMO, I don’t think it would though as the CSA and AA can only be applied to drugs scheduled within the CSA (and d8 isnt)

I wish I could find the court case where the court ruled that in order for the AA to apply you’d need the CSA to be valid ( the judge ruled that the AA gets it power from the CSA so if a substance doesn’t fall within the CSA the AA can’t be applied and hemp is explicitly exempt from the CSA)

I’d take more caution with thc o then d8 as its much more powerful then regular d8 (whether it’s d8 or d9 o acetate)

Another thing to consider is can you really make compliant d8 thc o from d8 if the d8 isn’t compliant

D9 o acetate the DEA would definetly come for IMO

I am familiar with the delta-9 thc O acetate precedent. I was actually referring to HHC, sounds like that is even farther away from the CSA and Analogue act.

2 Likes

My bad

HHC I think would definitely be a safer bet then thc o of any kind

I’ve tried hhc made from Westly (wc15) who’s making the hhc for CCL

Got me really high for like 30 minutes then I felt normal

D9 thc o had me fucked all day

Hhc doesn’t last as long, I think they could still consider it an analogue since it’s as potent IMO as d9 but idk I feel like HHC would be harder to apply the AA to then thc o especially if it’s hemp derived

1 Like

I actually just tried some from Forge. I have a moderate d9 tolerance. I didn’t read any reports. It took about 15 minutes-20 minutes for one, 6 second puff to hit. It started with a weird head buzz, and I slowly kept getting higher and higher. I hit it again and I was out. It felt like I had smoked an entire fat bowl of flower. Really, really dry mouth and eyes, weird tunnel vision, very couch locked (felt like I popped a Valium), and I was very giggly, it also provided moderate pain relief. What was also interesting was the lack of munchies, I didn’t get any. I think it peaked around an hour in and I redosed around the hour and a half mark. I did get some anxiety because I wasn’t prepared to get that high off a cart. It is much closer in feel to d9 than d8. Very interesting for sure…

I’m not sure how the public will take it but it seems some are into it and many are reserved which is only natural. I know there is great interest now among consumers for some of these cannabinoids, and the interest is seeming to grow more and more. Just my insight.

4 Likes

I’ve got the Forge Garlic Jam waiting at home

4 Likes

That’s actually what I have. I enjoyed it :slight_smile: very interested to hear what experience you have.

2 Likes

I’ll try it, for science!!

4 Likes

just don’t take a massive hit your first time like I did and make sure to wait 15-20 minutes between, it is a slow creeper.

5 Likes

How’d you guys get it? Is it local to you? Thanks for the report @Skitsy

The forge hemp website

3 Likes

We got another HHC sample today. Everyone I talk to that has smoked this stuff says it wrecks you.

I think before we break the cart open to test it. We are gonna take a few drags.

7 Likes

I didn’t really enjoy the HHC I received from forge, definitely didn’t wreck me got the slightest head buzz but nothing more after a day of use and thats after I went a couple days with no D9 before testing to make sure I got the full effect

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Whats this HHC i hear of