Hhc

Who has hhc for sale

1 Like

3 Likes

ForgeHemp will on the 30th they advertise.

1 Like

@CannaRedux

1 Like

Very interested… please DM me if you have it for sale and are reading this.

@Killa12345 & @pdxcanna are likely interested too :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

I’m sure your very interested. Need the next gas station blister pack?? You ever sell dick pills too?? :joy::rofl::joy:

7 Likes

Only if they are hemp derived, contain d8 and hot for d9…

19 Likes

But wait he has a coa but it’s not his liberty to share the coa for a product he sells at the neighborhood gas stations. :fire::fire::fire:

I wonder when he’s gonna get verified here??? :joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

You need dick pills? You could have DM’ed me.

I don’t launch a new product until I have my first customer lined up. I have a feeling you will be a good one!

1 Like

Naw. My dick still works. Just seems like it’s in your product catelog but I guess it’s only untested d8.

Do you only smoke synthetic cannabinoids??

1 Like

To clarify, Canna Redux is not selling wholesale HHC. Forge Hemp Company is releasing a line of HHC vape cartridges. The two companies are related but not the same.

Canna Redux is not a verified slanger primarily because I didn’t push to sell any products or services here. I contribute my knowledge and experience when I think it could be relevant to the community and do my best to stay out of the mud.

However, I 100% support the verified slanger program & GLG. I am grateful for the continued efforts of @Future & company to bring legitimacy to companies and the cannabis industry as a whole.

13 Likes

What’s the fun if it’s tested?? I like to be spontaneous!

And yes. Synthetic cannabinoids only. Preferably with a sprinkle of olivetol for flavor

5 Likes

Sounds about right….

2 Likes

Best part is there is zero italics in his statement lol

4 Likes

I appreciate your contributions, Russ. Keep on, keeping on.

2 Likes

I got SOPs for sale to make it. DM me.

1 Like

I can not offer any help but am curious if anyone here has consumed it before and can describe the effects. I saw it advertised as a “D8 replacement” and am curious what it feels like compared to d8 and d9.

I am also interested in how consumers will respond to these new cannabinoids! it seems like consumers have just wrapped their brain around D8 and might be reluctant to try out new noids. But once consumers do understand the differences between them i think it will provide great opportunity to create products crafted for individuals certain needs and desires from a cannabis product.

2 Likes

the diastereomeric mixture which (9R,S)-HHC is surprisingly has very distinct effects vs D8 and D9, for example a much stronger “couch lock” effect than D8 as well as markedly reduced tendency to produce paranoia as opposed to D9.

between those who tried it, many agreed that there was some sort of “tunnel vision” as well as a variety of other visual phenomena - not unlike those of shrooms - that were of varying intensity interindividually and seemed dose dependent.

one of those individuals took a pretty heroic dose, which - despite their ridiculously high tolerance to D9 - kept them “tripping for 6 hours straight”.

14 Likes

I could possibly make you some on contract manufacture.

Can you message me a contact please