Hhc

I have no pure sample yet, just sample of cbd isolate and samples of hhc molecules l to compare yet, working on obtaining standards now. Also next is hhca

5 Likes

Also with heat ? Could you tell about H2 partial pressure ?

Interesting obsevations.
Is the hydrogenated CBD still an isolate ?

Also the d8/d9 feedstock difference. Did you use synthetic d9 ? The bypdroducts commonly found in these mixtures seems to have a notable impact on global effect

If this is for MJ rec, they are taking way more than they need because the state tells them to. According to OR, the testing lab must grab ~34g from a 15lb flower batch, and then homogenize the whole 34g. It scales down from there depending on batch size. For extracts it is similar but the sub-samples must be tested separately to verify homogeneous concentration across the batch.

But really for flower, labs usually use like 3-4g for all tests… and the remainder is chunked in the kitty litter bin on camera… or that is how it is supposed to go… dont tell that to Evio though.

For flowers from monocrops from indoor/greenhouse operations, 5g is generally enough. With outdoor material, little more variations may be sen over a large field or delays in crop time, so a larger sample would be better.

Larger samples are prefered in case of heterogeneous material, made of ground flower/leaves mixed with pieces of stems.

Right, there is alot of variation expected across a flower batch. That is why the state mandates random sub-sampling of a batch and then homogenization of those sub-samples (ie 34g homogenized for a 15lb batch). Then the lab would use 3-4g of that homogenized sample.

So you are in effect averaging the variation over 34g of flower, but still using just 3-4g for the actual testing. In this way you can use smaller prep amounts (for the sake of throughput) while still getting results that represent the batch as a whole (or as close as can be expected for an inhomogenious agricultural commodity).

It appears a member here was making HHC 2 years ago

HexaHydroCannabinol and others - CannaBusiness - Future4200

1 Like

I’d imagine that was that guy from Hawaii that didn’t like me. Doctical.

i looked back and its not… i wonder who that was…

I been using it for 4 days now and I am thinking it can be used to treat addiction and other shit. I cannot go a full day without THC but when I use HHC I don’t think about THC.
I am certain I am addicted to THC. I did some research but too undereducated to understand some of the shit I dug up. Keywords were CB1 receptor, Nabul, and agonist.
I am surprised more aren’t talking about it.

3 Likes

That’s the same dude making it for Colorado chromatography labs now

You might remember him as Westly or WC15 before he deleted his account

3 Likes

Is it affecting your tolerance to regular thc in either direction?

2 Likes

I feel like it amplifies the THC when combined. I dab/smoke way less THC when I use the HHC. My lungs are thanking me LOL. I typically smoke a doob with .10g-.15 diamonds in the center about every hour or dab an = amount or more of diamonds per hour unless I am busy.

1 Like

Man I’ve been using HHC for well over a week & im having the same experience as you. It’s cut down my thc usage by half

3 Likes

I’m surprised so little talk about HHC here. I have a feeling that will change soon once more people find out about it.

1 Like

Ive been testing and doing r&d runs on hhc. The reason not many people are talking about it, is only one person is making it properly

4 Likes

you wanna share who that one person is?

Saw some test results from Forge by Oldsmell that looked fine, but i’m more dumb ape than analytical chemist.

1 Like

i would try and ask @CO_Chromatography for it. They are the ones that seem to be making all.

I would try it in pure form as the cart we tested only had about 50% recognizable cannabinoids but the pure stuff showed like 94% recognizable cannabinoids in our window… and im sure more if we were using a 9 panel rather than 5.

4 Likes

Yep
Colorado Chromatography Labs (@coloradochromatography) • Instagram photos and videos

2 Likes

I’m surprised more aren’t rushing to make it and get it to market.

1 Like

no d9 came up at all so i imagine it compliant to sell everywhere too! I wasnt joking last night about needing a filler for a potential hhc cart company.

I think with all these positive reviews and what we seen on the GC. Im a lot less vocal on the this one not seeing any d9 in the d9 window…

i really think this can be shipped legally anywhere… and if its good like you guys are saying why not wanna play a bit…

4 Likes

Can you share details of the analysis, especially the chromatogram?

1 Like