Hhc

For science!

2 Likes

What have you noticed for onset time on edibles?

This is mine stuff that I bought from Co_Chroma, fyi.

MC Nutraceuticals = Me.

2 Likes

20-30mins. Maybe a tad longer. It’s been a month and I can’t remember lol. “That’s why they call it dope”.

2 Likes

It’s interesting they had a flip in selectivity.

2 Likes

Well I ate 200mg of the hhc an hour ago and I still feel nothing.

2 Likes

Did anything happen at all?

No, nothing happened for me.

Maybe yours was just weak af? I ate 100mg and had me giggling and red eyed for hours.

Definitely shouldn’t be the case unless the KCA coa I have isn’t for this batch.

The residue in my bong from smoking this stuff is dark as hell too, has anyone else seen this before…?

How does this color product

Make this color condensate

Lack of terpenes to prevent oxidation?

2 Likes

chevy-chase-excited
Bump…

1 Like

My jar had noticeable oxidation along the top edge. Upon hearing the jar it settled like this. Ended up mixing then pumping into glass syringes.

Ended up making some capsules that should be about 100mg per. Took one today and Noticed effects about an hour or so later. It feels like a drag on my body. Calming. No giggles for me this time. I had a great little mid day nap - something pretty unusual for me.

Made another batch and accidentally dosed it at 20mg 1:1 CBD full spec and HHC. Took two caps earlier. Mild sedative effects. Nothing crazy but it’s there.

As soon as I can source some bho I’ll add some d9 and see how that goes. I think the stacking is the big benefit.

HHC in my bong helps that bowl go about 3x longer for me before I feel the need to reup

I got absolutely zero effect, should I eat the rest of the sample? Like a little over a gram, see if it does anything or should I send it in for testing?

Idk man maybe try more. Maybe this one doesn’t affect you?

I just popped back another 100mg cap. Well see

I’ll give some to my dog and see what he says. That mf can’t hang so if he can’t walk I’ll know it’s just me.

3 Likes

Please don’t give your dog drugs to get high

4 Likes

I’m not going to… italics don’t mean nothing anymore.

2 Likes

I missed the italics my bad lol

I made some weed butter the old school way and after I squeezed out as much oil from the biomass as I could and I threw the biomass into my compost pile not even thinking about it.

I took him to vet ER thinking he mightve had rabies because it seemed like he didn’t recognize me and would try to bite me when I got close. Also had no balance whatsoever. Turns out he ate a bunch of the oil soaked weed and got high as hell.

He seemed miserable, I wouldn’t ever do it to him on purpose.