HHC Patent Co Chromatography

Have you read the patent on hhc?

Do any of them not use palladium and a hydrogen donar?

1 Like

i read it, yeah

2 Likes

You guys are missing the point of Marc’s patents, which are novel because they outline hydrogenation of THCa, which is not mentioned in literature. Eyeworm did mention it but I wanted to reinforce it.

5 Likes

is it really “novel”? it’s kinda obvious to someone skilled in the art imo

4 Likes

Getting the patent is the easy part.

Enforcing it however…

3 Likes

unless you’re @spdking of course. then you really gotta know your shit and put in the work :mage:

:joy: this had my rolling!
Taken right from Wes’s cbn SOP

It’s been a couple years, I’d imagine they have leveled up a bit since then. Still just blows my mind that was put in writing though.

7 Likes

You should have a tattoo on your head that says”don’t text me”

How many GB of screenshots you got on your phone?

8 Likes

2021_07_24_0mi_Kleki

20 Likes

3911-shakerDSC55372

Cant I just pour dabs into this thing?

8 Likes

Been wondering when this forum would catch on to hexahydrocannabinol but I didn’t want to be the one to give people ideas. This is not something randos on here should be trying to make but of course we will see people try their hand at it anyway.

Hydrogen is basically just water right?

13 Likes

Splosive water

10 Likes

QQ more noob youre one of the people making this place a shit show, do you even contribute anything useful?

I haven’t seen one post from you that’s not attacking someone, that says alot about your character.

Anyways

2 Likes

Way before it was cool

6 Likes

hard yes

6 Likes

It actually means the stereochemistry there is either unimportant or non specific.

2 Likes

@CO_Chromatography sry…
The forums… do what they do…
Especially when you showing off you got itttt n come m get ittttt status :x I can’t help but aid your endeavors

it means exactly what i said it means - the stereochemistry of their product is undetermined because they’re not using a stereospecific route, which in this case is catalytic hydrogenation, thus they obtain a mixture of stereoisomers (approx. 4:3 axial vs equatorial C9-methyl isomer).

10 Likes

Bada bu bu bu bombz I’m living it

I always wondered how the fuck hhc had isomers

Kca says that palladium dehydrogenation reactions that I run create hhc and some of its isomers when I make cbn

1 Like