So. Watch your routes

Synthetic s are on the rise again
Idiots

As of 23 march 2023 Hhc is illegal to trade import etc etc in Austria Europe
Belgium and Hungary will follow soon
And after probably Germany and France
So watch your moves folks

Ministry of Health classifies HHC as New Psychoactive Substance
Rauch: "New regulation is primarily intended to protect the health of young consumers.
Vienna (OTS) - Hexahydrocannabinol - better known as HHC - is becoming increasingly popular in this country. Young people in particular are attracted by its marketing as a “legal high”. Like THC and CBD, HHC is also extracted from the cannabis plant. So far, however, there is a lack of scientific data on possible health consequences of consumption. HHC will now be included in the regulation on new psychoactive substances by the Ministry of Health. Production and trade will thus be banned, but possession and consumption will remain exempt from punishment. The new regulation comes into force tomorrow. ***

Similar to tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) or cannabidiol (CBD), hexahydrocannabinol (HHC) is extracted from the cannabis plant. If HHC is extracted directly from the cannabis plant, it is subject to the Narcotic Substances Act. HHC produced synthetically as a so-called pure substance has now been included in the New Psychoactive Substances Ordinance (NPSV) by the Ministry of Health.

Thus, synthetically manufactured HHC products are subject to the provisions of the New Psychoactive Substances Act as of tomorrow. As a result, the production and trade of synthetic HHC will be prohibited in Austria, whereas possession and consumption will remain exempt from punishment. This approach will protect consumers from possible health damage in the future. Internationally, there is still a lack of sufficient scientific knowledge about the short-term or long-term effects of HHC.

“Synthetically produced HHC products are increasingly consumed and marketed in Austria. However, possible short-term or long-term health effects are still unknown. As a New Psychoactive Substance, the production as well as the trade of synthetically produced HHC will be banned until we have sufficient knowledge about the health consequences,” says Health Minister Johannes Rauch.

By including synthetically produced HHC in the NPSV, Austria is following the example of other European countries and the recommendations of health experts. In Finland, HHC has already been classified as a new psychoactive substance, in Belgium and Hungary this is expected soon. Other European countries are also discussing the future handling of synthetically produced HHC products.

Enquiries & contact:
Federal Ministry of Social Affairs, Health, Care and Consumer Protection (BMSGPK)

10 Likes

Unfortunate!

2 Likes

France illegelized HHC today !!!
@MasterG

2 Likes

hhcp and thcp still is safe

1 Like

Not in Austria.

3 Likes

No not in Austria
And not in France as of today
France is actually contemplating on illegalizing all cannabinoids and make an exemption for a few so things can go pretty haywire soon

3 Likes

Including CBD? Wow…
When the CBD industry started in germany a few years ago, everything was more illegal than legal.
As of today it is still the same situation.
CBD as a raw material officially falls under the medicines act, but its till tolerated today.
that would be a drastic change

If they do, to ban most cannabinoids, while they are up to 2024 studying medical cannabis, would be surprising timing.
So yes, these are two different things but they are related and it will look bad if the study ends up with positive data.
Added to the fact that the EESC has given a positive opinion on legalization.

“At its meeting on January 23, 2023, the Economic, Social and Environmental Council (EESC) adopted a draft opinion on legislation prohibiting the use and sale of recreational cannabis. In view of the failure of the repression policy, the EESC calls on the public authorities to “totally rethink” the issue of cannabis by opening a broad debate within society. This draft opinion is based on a report presented by Florent Compain and Helno Eyriey.”

we better start thinking about alternative careers

1 Like

Read what I have written
Total cannabinoid ban
eXCLUDING a few
There are 13000 cannabinoids known of those only a few have a purpose other than psychoactivity
It amazes me that laws have not been written in such way far easier to legalize the few that come by wiith use than to keep illegelizing every year a shit load

But let’s see

2 Likes

NO there is enough psychoactivity in thc
And legalization would stop the demand for almost all other noids

Yes I like a few “semi synthetics” to be legal as well for cheese every day get s boring but that’s me

As for career sadly I am afraid this is gooing to be the game of the few
But not giving up yet

3 Likes

My bad. I had not understood the sentence correctly. However, I had the same information via a telegram channel, but the person could not provide me with any proof that I could verify.

Could you tell me where you got this info from?

Being in France and in the hhc business, I must admit that I’m a bit worried about what you are saying…

I work for an RC company and we have 2 lawyers working 9-5 daily making sure we can do what we do
At the same time our info channels are
Not disclosed sorry

2 Likes

Anyone should be able to call the ministers s and ask
Austria was quit amazing no transition no early warning doubt that France will act the same

1 Like

I’m surprised we haven’t seen a NPS law like the UK yet

1 Like

I have a bias so inevitably I want you to be wrong, but I have to admit that what you say makes sense.
Now let’s hope that we have a few more months until a law or a decree is enacted so that we don’t end up like the Austrians who had to move everything overnight for those who could.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s P. Palmade’s fault :smiley:

Joke aside, french authorities have been aware of this market for some time. I won’t be surprised that they managed to ban those noids. But I can’t find any legit infos too.

1 Like

I was going to answer you by telling you that Pierre Palmade is a marketing stunt of chemsex dealers but it’s not proper :sweat_smile:

If I find anything I will share it here …

1 Like

1 Like

On the 16 th December there was a general Eu meeting about Hhc
And it seemed they where pretty relaxed about it all ( surprisingly so)
Germany is a country where usually we can set the clock from the moment the rc hits German ground 9 months and a few days after it s scheduled
France usually is very slow years it took them to take sgt-151 jwh 210. 5mapb on a list
Austria and Hungary are usually the quickes and the Scandinavians
Italy is a weird one and we yust don t work there they sometimes pulled the
Menace to society laws like terrorisme by poisoning
And HHC was treated with care by most that I know wholesale yes but no cunsumer products but they have plenty of T flowers coming from Sicilian grows
So there is a substitute Well actually the real deal (Hhc is the substitute)
And they are very sharp on mail content entering the country
All in all Germany is the leading market so we ll see how long it lasts
Dhl/ ups hub so very important for safe passage

4 Likes