HHC Distillate Kilos - $1,100/kg HHC, $1,200 HHCO

I would hope CBN takes bronze.

HHC will stand a better chance once the active diastereomer is the only one produced, in my opinion.

5 Likes

The good news is that Atomic Absorption is one of the easier and more unambiguous techniques. It may be hard to quantitate accurately, but ought to easily provide Non Detect results unless allowed levels are set ridiculously low.

Disclaimer: I may be wrong.

2 Likes

XD Spoiler Alert

Y’all don’t know what hhc y’all getting

Hint Hint

Dun dun dun…

What if… That applies to the bronze too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

AA could work, but the sensitivity could be challenging to overcome for ppb levels. ICPMS would probably provide better results for obscure metals such as Pd and Pt…

I could be wrong too.

Also, I tried some HHC that was had from MJbizcon. I have never been so ripped in my life. I felt stoned the next day… from maybe a 10 mg dab the night before. Frankly, I don’t like that shit. I felt like my brain was stuck in MSDOS mode and never reached the desktop the next day.

7 Likes

@moveweight My understanding is that there were some producers that needed reputable labs to have a standard they could test against. Said producers spent a LOT of money to produce the standards and offered to provide them to KCA so that they could be the third party testing lab.

1 Like

Still comes off as a spin. Who here doesn’t have good money towards testing and paying for standards too?

This keep away game on testing helps nobody trust the product. Helps nobody on image. Makes very hard to positively justify.

KCA being the ONLY 3rd party to verify leads to major scrutiny, even if they have a positive track record. You see my point no?

Isn’t that what the $5000 a kilo is supposed to cover?

I’m just trying to be honest here. Being early to market is one thing. Getting it retested and confirmed by a company NOT IN CAHOOTS IS ANOTHER.

Do please help guide these assumptions, as they’re made from observation.

Remember THCP?

I do and it’s gotten awful fucking quiet on that for a reason too

This is the same BS going on with THCV not being listed as d8thcv by many vendors.

HHC got some options on value and types yo

Wake Up first time buyers. These are major red flags.

See many people with pegasus or compliant d8 talking? Yeah? We’re back to square fucking one on lab testing if you ask me. There is no golden goose for testing and if nobody can truly third party verify. I don’t want it.

Can at least send cbn, CBD, d8thc and others to many third parties to test. That adds value and reassurance. Selling something as HHC WHEN PEOPLE DONT KNOW THERE ARE VARIATIONS is the same play as OpenBook Extracts saying they have 99% THCV isolate then you find out it’s 95+ d8thcv 3%+ D9THCV 100% converted product.

Gotta read that fine print and with HHC it’s clear nobody can provide that.

I look forward to being proven wrong.

12 Likes

Indefensible, in my opinion.

Doesn’t thcv convert to d8v naturally?

If you reflux under equilibrium conditions …

“Natural” THCV is d9.

3 Likes

Ive been told variants are unstable

Let me rephrase. Synthetic d9 proplys readily oxidize to d8v

You are probably being told this by people who make THCV from “scratch” and can’t control the isomerization.

7 Likes

This is true. Even once stabilized I’ve been told that it doesn’t last but 3-4 weeks

I dont know if that constitutes an oxidation, but its not wild the think that water in the air could be a step in the wrong direction if you’re trying to avoid spontaneous isomerization from d9 to d8 position upon sitting.

3 Likes

Formally, d9 going to d8, is overall not an oxidation. But is could be that the transformation/isomerization starts out as “oxidation” and that there may be an intermediate which can either “revert” back to d9/d8 or complete oxidation leading CBN, or in this case CBNV.

1 Like

Send me your cell or email I’m very interested

Send me your contact info I’m interested in buying bulk

Will second that vouch. @eyeworm Great product and pleasure doing business with you.

5 Likes

Can I get some people providing consumption feedbacks? Have some I will provide feedback on in a different thread but I’m curious about that satisfaction! :slight_smile:

@eyeworm nothing but positivity your direction. I apologize for bringing forward a generalized subject on your thread and will gladly ask to filter it to another I recently made. I know we’ve discussed albeit different topics before and I don’t question your ethics or product. In fact I’m curious about the positive reviews. I’m much more upset with those who don’t do all they can and you have provided a lot of helpful data nobody else has.

3 Likes

@moveweight…high AF for many hours. Crisp and clear. Electric.
I dabbed a dollop and fun ensued.

5 Likes

Yeah, so I wanna know which one of these we want. 9S 9R 50/50?

I believe in the effects of blends.

This was smoked?

Cut?

Compare it to d8, d9, blend, cbn cbt the thcp that was going around etc

1 Like