HexaHydroCannabinol and others

That’s @Wc15

Hes long gone

1 Like

Yeah he would give out sops that would basically blow up your lab. Remove the competition.

Remember his cbn sulfur SOP :rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

@mitokid

Would you like to tell us about your experience with Westlys cbn sop using cbd?

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I was just debating whether I should chime in …

Using CBD causes a huge exotherm as soon as a little H2S is formed. H2S is acidic and acts as a catalyst promoting more cyclization.

Reaction temperature skyrockets and you end up with a ton of polymerized sulfur. No chance you can work that up.

Sulfur on d8, d9, or d6a(10a) probably works just fine.

2 Likes

At this point he’s teaching ppl transfer hydrogenations and giving out cbn sops that can blow your reflux setup up

I think he deserves to hear what you have to say :rofl:

1 Like

It’s 2021, above post is 2019. Has this been debunked, or better, experienced by others?

1 Like

That’s why everyone wants hhc now.

4 Likes

Wheres the PCP cannabinoid

4 Likes

I’m sure he understands the inherent dangers of transfer hydrogenation and take all necessary precautionary measures and teaches best practice.

2 Likes

I love stories

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Rowan v kotk And more off topic banter

Bro stop :stop_sign: no more drama please.

2 Likes

He wasn’t. I was.

2 Likes

Dirty consulting and indifference towards the wellbeing of others is inexcusable.

1 Like

Name one pioneer that hasn’t been covered in distillate and solvent scaling conversions.

It’s all about how you frame it

5 Likes

You weren’t even there for that but okay

I never saw his cbn sop but I purchased his CBD to d9 sop back in August 2019 for 3k in Bitcoin.

It was a decent starting point but amount of zinc bromide was low as well as a short reaction time. Adding zinc chloride and increasing reaction time made it actually work well.

2 Likes

I think I have this sop somewhere

Doesn’t it use a God offal amount of ZnBr2?

Nvm I see you said it used a low amount

What was the highest d9 you hit with this?

1 Like

Wes is a scam.

He was trying to get me to invest 200k into his lab t scale and I asked for a business plan and after a two weeks he sent me a like three paragraphs with no financials.

6 Likes

I haven’t seen that sop in a minute.

Save that it will go in cannabis history :slight_smile:

2 Likes